2015.05.08 - Webster Hall, New York, NY, US

Victoroy

Don't even joke about starlight....man I would be upset. (in spirit)

You know that Starlight was played at every gig bar one on the Psycho tour, right?

Anyway, if the setlists are ordered like they were before, you'll be grateful for the rest :chuckle:

despite losing some relevance i HAVE to think lenny kravitz can still sell out a venue like webster hall, probably more than once.

Yeah the show was totally sold out. Doors opened at 8 and I got on line after that around 8:15 and still snagged a really good spot. The ones on this board are the most intense Muse fans so even if there are 100 people lining up before noon, you'll still get a great view and have a great time.

Also, merchandise was cash only. I can't remember if that's the case for all shows. There's an ATM inside the venue just in case though. And the bathrooms are unisex and kind of grimy haha

It's going to be a bloody hot day for those of us hanging out in the line. Like 80's F. I'm still on the fence about lining up overnight. I'd like barrier just cause I'm on standby for iheart. I'm really looking forward to Noel Gallagher tomorrow too. If I get a hold of him I'd like to ask him his opinion on Muse, haha.

It's going to be a bloody hot day for those of us hanging out in the line. Like 80's F. I'm still on the fence about lining up overnight. I'd like barrier just cause I'm on standby for iheart. I'm really looking forward to Noel Gallagher tomorrow too. If I get a hold of him I'd like to ask him his opinion on Muse, haha.

for anyone planning on waiting online all day id highly recommend sunscreen or covering yourself up. i was outside for just two hours last week and was pretty burnt. UV has been getting up around a 7 which is pretty high

Overnight? holy shit

im going to be there around 9-9h30 am

Can anyone confirm if there is a coat check? I'm going to show up with my gym bag because I don't actually have a room to stay

Overnight? holy shit

im going to be there around 9-9h30 am

Can anyone confirm if there is a coat check? I'm going to show up with my gym bag because I don't actually have a room to stay

I don't see why there wouldn't be a coat check. I'm sure the people you hang with will save your spot inside too.

I don't have a place to stay either that's why I'm contemplating pulling an all nighter (not worth going back and forth if I come back in the morning). Once I get a good idea of what it feels like inside I will make a decision.

Hey everyone, I've (also) got an extra ticket for Friday. You'd have to meet me in line at some point on Friday of course, since there aren't physical tickets. Obviously there could be a quite a few responses to this so apologies in advance to anyone I don't get back to. Shoot me a message!

I'll be driving down from Boston the day of the show, so any parking advice for the area would be greatly appreciated... Crossing my fingers for Citizen Erased. See you all in NY!

Hey everyone, I've (also) got an extra ticket for Friday. You'd have to meet me in line at some point on Friday of course, since there aren't physical tickets. Obviously there could be a quite a few responses to this so apologies in advance to anyone I don't get back to. Shoot me a message!

I'll be driving down from Boston the day of the show, so any parking advice for the area would be greatly appreciated... Crossing my fingers for Citizen Erased. See you all in NY!

hi also messaged you

I thought about wearing a name tag with my board name....... Hahahaha. :D

A bunch of people did that for the 2010 MSG gig from what I remember. If anyone sees someone with a white T shirt with Jimi Hendrix on it, that's me.

So are we all going to be awkward in the waiting line going like

"Oh...yeah I'm so and so from the forums..y-yea..."

yeah pretty much. even more awkward when you mention the forums to the person you're speaking to, and they're not a member there