Do you like Mercy?  

402 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Mercy?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Going to toot my own horn on this about the "gutless" lyric.....

Also, I like the lyric video as well, although the font is a bit odd. In terms of the mix, it sounds relatively the same to me. The backing vocals in the chorus seem a bit more prevalent though.

I like the song!

The font is partly inspired to the one of Metropolis title. ;)

I

This is just a beginning. Be more demanding. Ask for the best. Just the best. Study and watch everything and you'll get a better idea of what good and bad. Study economy, marketing, art, women, sex, relationships, astronomy, mathematics, friendship, EVERYTHING. Be yourselves, don't be afraid of what other people think of you, don't conform, eat the world, try to see everything that's going on, you're still all very young.

I may come back later. Buh bye... clones... : )

Study psychology. Don't skip the chapter about narcissism. It may not be too late.

The lyric video is pretty cool. Lyric font though is pretty illegible, but it adds to the style they were going for. Not that great an idea for teaching people lyrics though :LOL: also "gutless and mean" will now forever join "teaching our children to be mean".

The lyric video is pretty cool. Lyric font though is pretty illegible, but it adds to the style they were going for. Not that great an idea for teaching people lyrics though :LOL: also "gutless and mean" will now forever join "teaching our children to be mean".

Almost, but the delivery of "gutless and mean" is nowhere near as cringe-worthy as Supremacy's lyric. Haha.

Very poppy very catchy. It'll get a lot of airplay, and the more 'casual' fans will probably like it. Won't become a favourite of mine, but it will be good for bouncing to at gigs.

Funny that the sentiment of the lyrics totally opposite to the upbeat tone of melody/tempo. Not that I'm bothered.