Do you like Mercy?  

402 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Mercy?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

This "it's all personal opinion" statement is just so old. When the person in front of you has nothing left to add to the debate, this is what you're told "it's only a matter of tastes anyway... let's drink a beer". Come on...

I don't feel the need to remind everyone that all of what I'm writing is my personal opinion, that it's useless as it will be read today, forgotten in ten minutes by everyone, and that we are writing on a fan messageboard that is completely meaningless, that we are group of lucky people living the present on earth with thousands of starving people on the other side... tiny ants on a planet tucked away in a galaxy lost with thousands of others in a universe so big we will never understand the meaning. We can't understand how it was born. So you know, this "personal opinion" stuff, I don't give a crap. I will reassure you on this though, I'm not sitting on my ass writing on a messageboard most of the time and actually thinking about real problems.

As for the Black Ops 3/Pitch Perfect 2 ironic statement, come on kid, think I haven't understood the sarcasm? ; )

To be honest, you sound a bit like me when I was fourteen and was trying to sound philosophical, intelligent and more important than all of the 'sheep' around me.

Listening to Annie Mac and these shit songs is really painful :LOL:

The lyric video should be out on youtube in 5 minutes, knowing radio 1 it'll be 7.55 on a 1 hour show that she'll play it, Radio 1 DJ's are typical.

Although she has just just said 5 minutes as I type this.

This "it's all personal opinion" statement is just so old. When the person in front of you has nothing left to add to the debate, this is what you're told "it's only a matter of tastes anyway... let's drink a beer". Come on...

I don't feel the need to remind everyone that all of what I'm writing is my personal opinion, that it's useless as it will be read today, forgotten in ten minutes by everyone, and that we are writing on a fan messageboard that is completely meaningless, that we are group of lucky people living the present on earth with thousands of starving people on the other side... tiny ants on a planet tucked away in a galaxy lost with thousands of others in a universe so big we will never understand the meaning. We can't understand how it was born. So you know, this "personal opinion" stuff, I don't give a crap. I will reassure you on this though, I'm not sitting on my ass writing on a messageboard most of the time and actually thinking about real problems.

But all you posted was your opinion, and no one cares enough to debate you on it because why the fuck would we? You're clearly too far up your own ass to even hear us, and what would your reply to our opinions be? Oh right, that we're sheep. We've seen it before, and we're bored of you already. Now go away.

Haven't listened to the leak, but the way the song has been slated makes me think it'll be shit. Is it definite that the one that was leaked was the final mixed and mastered version?

My problem is that it sounds unfinished. Apparently we're fairly certain that it was the finished version, but I'd be ecstatic if it wasn't.

Haven't listened to the leak, but the way the song has been slated makes me think it'll be shit. Is it definite that the one that was leaked was the final mixed and mastered version?

We have to assume so since it was leaked through an official source.

Someone basically found the link to the official download of the single, so unless they for some reason uploaded an unfinished track and titled it "digital single", it's the final mix. Of course they might do a 180 and change now that they've seen the reception, who knows.

the version I heard didn't have any clipping problems which I think was a critique of a lot of people, so maybe two versions or something

Someone basically found the link to the official download of the single, so unless they for some reason uploaded an unfinished track and titled it "digital single", it's the final mix. Of course they might do a 180 and change now that they've seen the reception, who knows.

Ahh I see... Thanks for filling me in. Been away a while.

the version I heard didn't have any clipping problems which I think was a critique of a lot of people, so maybe two versions or something
I think people just interpret what they hear differently.