Closing with Knights sure is a downer after a set like that.

But seriously, aside from them being dicks about this tour, it's nice to see them bringing a lot of songs back. Let's just hope they don't fuck it all up by dropping all of them again.

But seriously, aside from them being dicks about this tour, it's nice to see them bringing a lot of songs back. Let's just hope they don't fuck it all up by dropping all of them again.

Definitely wasn't a downer for me, I love Knights as a closer. It would have been a downer if they'd stuck to having it at a random place in the set. That just doesn't work in my opinion. They do need to ditch MWAH though.

I think it's only a downer because they moved Reapers up. There was literally no logic to that, and it got people thinking something special was going to take its place as the regular set closer of the tour.

It wasn't a downer, it was an upper. Knights is a natural closer even if its the usual one. I don't agree they were dicks about the tour either, and I dont expect that festival tours will have the same songs as a small tour like this. But I dont see that as fucking up. Sometimes you get what you look for.

I think it's only a downer because they moved Reapers up. There was literally no logic to that, and it got people thinking something special was going to take its place as the regular set closer of the tour.

I'm really glad Reapers wasn't the closer, it changed the predictability of the gig.

My observations from last night's gig:

I think we need to realise that the majority of us on this site are hardcore fans who have been here for a long time and love hearing the old and rare songs. However the majority of Muse fans have only been around over recent years and do not appreciate the rarities in the same way we do. Last night I felt privileged to hear MM and Agitated for the first time but most people around me had no idea what the hell they were listening to and just stood there. I heard some of them ask if they were songs off the new album! However as soon as the old favourites such as PIB, TIRO and SMBH came out, the place went absolutely mental! Starlight actually got the best sing a long of the night. I think Muse are trying their best to keep everyone happy and I personally thought they did a great job! As for Knights closing... I understand people's views that it should not close anymore but having seen the crowd reaction and mosh pit last night when it came on, I couldn't think of a better way to end the gig!!! It just gets a crowd reaction like no other song they play IMO.

Edited by amiabledwarf

I was just talking to my friend who went to the Exeter gig, and she said that the French fans literally scratch people's hands away who try to get to the barrier.

They need to be stopped

Also: Does anyone know if i will be allowed a compact camera in? It has a really good lense so is a little bit bigger than most compacts

I've got one left, Brighton. For songs not yet played I'm hoping for The Small Print, Take a Bow, Deadstar, and if we have to have one from T2L then MK Ultra

Wrong album for MK Ultra.

If we are to get a T2L track Supremacy works for me. But then that didn't seem to get crowds going as much as I thought it could.

My observations from last night's gig:

I think we need to realise that the majority of us on this site are hardcore fans who have been here for a long time and love hearing the old and rare songs. However the majority of Muse fans have only been around over recent years and do not appreciate the rarities in the same way we do. Last night I felt privileged to hear MM and Agitated for the first time but most people around me had no idea what the hell they were listening to and just stood there. I heard some of them ask if they were songs off the new album! However as soon as the old favourites such as PIB, TIRO and SMBH came out, the place went absolutely mental! Starlight actually got the best sing a long of the night. I think Muse are trying their best to keep everyone happy and I personally thought they did a great job! As for Knights closing... I understand people's views that it should not close anymore but having seen the crowd reaction and mosh pit last night when it came on, I couldn't think of a better way to end the gig!!! It just gets a crowd reaction like no other song they play IMO.

KoC is the perfect closing!

:LOL: