Copyright law working as planned.

pretty much

They are. But as the quote said, Warner stopped giving a shit ages ago, and have been absolute bastards about everything. Or maybe babies would be a better word.

they have a beef with youtube, which is somehow only affecting legit users.

Aren't covers legal under fair use laws? So I would dispute their claims against you if I were you.
I have in the past and eventually got it unblocked after a long and boring chain of emails. I can't be bothered anymore. not worth it.

So the Newport gig was amazing. I was 4 rows back.

Firstly, it was amazing seeing assassin and futurism, however, I still personally would've preferred hyper music and uno, having never seen any of these 4 live in 9 prior gigs. What was cool was that I thought the grand omega boss edit was left out, then they played it at the end! Even though I have seen newborn and citizen before, I may have preffered these. Futurism was cool but I prefer most other B sides.

Agitated was brill, but they changed my favourite bit, the end riff, to some other riff!

Unnatural was brilliant. All the heavy songs were great.

It was good to get a different style of set to the past, a style which will only occur at a small gig like that.

Afterwards I waited an hour, met and got my picture with Chris.