Yeah have they ever done US arenas before EU ones? I would love to see them sooner than expected but also would rather have them play here in December so I could see them without worrying about school.

BH&R tour. Though those were more theatres than arenas.

Since i am reading the board (January) there are rumours around, one says "I think that..." And others are taking this as granted, fixed, confirmed. So rumours are around, and then everyone is sad when they don't come true. just that.

Right. But one can speculate :happy:

So Tom pretty much confirmed that they're basing the sets on what the fans want (with hashtags etc.). Also he said they'll do EU arenas after they do US ones, so it'll be a year from now more or less. He also didn't want to say anything about other gigs before the festivals.

Interesting, this tour they are playing what fans want, last tour they played what market wanted.

How will be a show with the songs Chris, Dom and Matt want?

I agree with most of this. Love the run of straight heavy songs from the off, builds a great energy. Good to get Map of the Problematique, and very happy T2L got a bypass. Reapers doesn't work as a set closer, so the return of Knights welcomed even if predictable..it is the perfect closer and sends everyone out euphoric.

The energy of the crowd noticeably higher at Exeter than Newport. Maybe because a higher proportion of standing to seats at Exeter. Crowd bouncing right the way to the back of the hall. Also great acoustics, looks like the hall designed with that in mind.

I've got one left, Brighton. For songs not yet played I'm hoping for The Small Print, Take a Bow, Deadstar, and if we have to have one from T2L then MK Ultra

Really? The crowd at Newport was actually the most mental crowd at a Muse gig I've ever experienced and I've been to quite a few.

It's not even that. It's just how entitled so many of you are, acting like you're a completely different type of fan because you know where Matt gets his guitars from.

Live music is simple. The band plays music to entertain the crowd. That's pretty much it.

It's not even that. It's just how entitled so many of you are, acting like you're a completely different type of fan because you know where Matt gets his guitars from.

Live music is simple. The band plays music to entertain the crowd. That's pretty much it.

You should write an article about it.

Since i am reading the board (January) there are rumours around, one says "I think that..." And others are taking this for granted, fixed, confirmed. So rumours are around, and then everyone is sad when they don't come true. just that.

I still don't understand what your point is related to the fact that Tom said all of what I reported earlier.

You all

Stop.