I still don't understand what your point is related to the fact that Tom said all of what I reported earlier.

Stop.

I didn't know that Tom said that. Oh well, I also put a ;) smiley so I thought you know that I am not that serious. Like you said in the chat once, most of the time you don't know what I mean. Leave it like that, let's talk bout Muse ok?

Wow - My video of Muse performing Muscle Museum at Exeter last night is featured in this NME online article

Muse play 'Muscle Museum' for first time in eight years at Exeter gig - watch

Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/muse/83760#OObEJm3KZE51ttzW.99

Hope you still have the local copy of the file, since Warner will probably mute /block the video soon.

I was just talking to my friend who went to the Exeter gig, and she said that the French fans literally scratch people's hands away who try to get to the barrier.

They need to be stopped

Also: Does anyone know if i will be allowed a compact camera in? It has a really good lense so is a little bit bigger than most compacts

I brought a Panasonic Lumix, they're OK with small cameras as long as no flash is used.

Really? The crowd at Newport was actually the most mental crowd at a Muse gig I've ever experienced and I've been to quite a few.

Yeah, I think the very front is usually mental if that's where you were. What I meant was that at Exeter the 'mentalness' spread further, and the singing was louder, than at Newport. It's only my opinion, having been to both. I had a great time, sang, danced and bounced throughout both. I've also been to a few concerts too!

They were because they gave absolutely 0 notice, meaning that some fans simply couldn't manage to go.

Bottom line is there aren't remotely enough tickets for everyone who wants to go on a small tour like this, so what does the notice matter? We all started off from the same place when they announced the tour last week. I didn't notice anyone in the Foofighters forums calling them dicks when they did their surprise gigs last September.

There was also just a lot of hype for these concerts. It's not like it was random last week, they've been hinting at it for a while and practically confirmed it with treating Zepp as a preview, so a lot of people were getting ready for something like that. It's not like long traveling is beyond some fans, but it's hard for anyone with such a short notice.

I still hold this can all be fine if they just bring the songs over to the regular tour. I can live with not seeing them in a small venue. I see plenty of bands in small venues.

I still hold this can all be fine if they just bring the songs over to the regular tour. I can live with not seeing them in a small venue. I see plenty of bands in small venues.

They should get Trent to write their sets. "So this is a festival with lots of casuals? Okay then."

1. Eternally Missed

(because EM is basically Muse's Home.)

They should get Trent to write their sets. "So this is a festival with lots of casuals? Okay then."

1. Eternally Missed

NIN did actually differentiate festival sets from regular tour sets last tour though (and I'm still upset I never got the see the latter). So use him for the arenas.