Oh, came on guys, vote for Glorious.

Showbiz is the song that give name to their first album, and it has more chances to be played in the future than Glorious, a semi obscure b-side.

Besides (no pun intended) we have a lot of pro shots of Showbiz and was released officially in Hullabaloo. We only have crappy audio bootlegs of Glorious and if is played it may end in the next DVD.

Our last hopes for Glorious rest with Brighton.

Oh, came on guys, vote for Glorious.

Showbiz is the song that give name to their first album, and it has more chances to be played in the future than Glorious, a semi obscure b-side.

Besides (no pun intended) we have a lot of pro shots of Showbiz and was released officially in Hullabaloo. We only have crappy audio bootlegs of Glorious and if is played it may end in the next DVD.

Our last hopes for Glorious rest with Brighton.

This but we should be voting for FAWY instead.

They say you need to have a printed copy of the confirmation e-mail of your ticket order too. I Haven't printed mine, and don't have easy access to a printer. *panics* :'(

I would not panic about this - apparently they have just been scanning the card to confirm and that is it. I'm taking my card and ID just in case.

As for a printout i'm out of ink so not bothering. If they need to see confirmation email just show them on your phone.

I would not panic about this - apparently they have just been scanning the card to confirm and that is it. I'm taking my card and ID just in case.

As for a printout i'm out of ink so not bothering. If they need to see confirmation email just show them on your phone.

That's a bit reassuring, thanks for that. :) I'm going to try and get a print out anyway though, and I've just realised the library down the road from me is open, so might try and get it printed there.

It doesn't help that I've spent half the night awake worrying about this, so I've had pretty much no sleep... plus I went out drinking and got back pretty late... :LOL:

In what universe a "paperless" ticket evolves you printing in on a paper anyway.

Oh wait ticketmaster

The "paperless" thing isn't about the environment though lol, it's to stop ticket touting. Your ticket is your credit/debit card, so in that sense it's paperless.

That's a bit reassuring, thanks for that. :) I'm going to try and get a print out anyway though, and I've just realised the library down the road from me is open, so might try and get it printed there.

It doesn't help that I've spent half the night awake worrying about this, so I've had pretty much no sleep... plus I went out drinking and got back pretty late... :LOL:

That's what support acts are for get some decent sleep then ;)

Managed to get a print out from my library... time to get excited again! :D Although, now I'm knackered. :LOL:

That's what support acts are for get some decent sleep then ;)

Haha, like the idea, although I want to watch them too. I think the coach journey will be the best time for sleep.

Man, it's really hard to choose ONE song from the poll. I'm torn between Showbiz, HCM and Glorious. I want HCM the most, but I'm still pretty sure they wouldn't play it, same for Glorious. The chances for HCM getting played are the lowest as it's never been played live. So difficult :(

The board shouldn't flatter itself. I was like that long before I showed up here. :phu:

I feel like you're just playing devil's advocate here... It wasn't even about international fans (although that was part of it.)

Such short notice was given that people basically had to be sitting at their computer when it was announced to have a chance of getting tickets.

I don't see why they couldn't do the surprise announcement, and then have tickets go on sale a day or two later.

The announcement favoured those fans who keep their ears to the ground. It also worked in cutting out those people who register then beg pre-sale codes from gullible pre-registered fans, as there wasn't time for that. Short notice also works against touts. Other big bands who offer surprise small gigs 'for the fans' adopt the same short notice approach. I'd have been kicking myself if I hadn't got tickets, I grant you, but there's not enough tickets for everyone who wants or deserves one, so luck has to come in somewhere, and that's just a fact.

They say you need to have a printed copy of the confirmation e-mail of your ticket order too. I Haven't printed mine, and don't have easy access to a printer. *panics* :'(

They didn't check mine for Exeter and tbh if you can get access to it on your phone I doubt it will matter