Tonight was pretty good, probably my favourite so far.

Don't understand the hype for Newport. Assassin is overrated, and Futurism needs to give Uno its spot back.

No way, Newport was great. I don't agree with people that say it was better than Zepp though.

My observations from last night's gig:

I think we need to realise that the majority of us on this site are hardcore fans who have been here for a long time and love hearing the old and rare songs. However the majority of Muse fans have only been around over recent years and do not appreciate the rarities in the same way we do. Last night I felt privileged to hear MM and Agitated for the first time but most people around me had no idea what the hell they were listening to and just stood there..

Where on earth were you standing? Anyway I'm fed up with people saying new fans don't appreciate rarities at a gig, I probably stood around for a lot of songs at my first Muse gig but that didn't mean I didn't enjoy them, it made me go and buy their older albums to listen to them properly.

Wrong album for MK Ultra.

If we are to get a T2L track Supremacy works for me. But then that didn't seem to get crowds going as much as I thought it could.

yes you're right, MK Ultra from TR. Think I've just blotted out T2L from my memory. We had nothing from T2L last night at Exeter.... unless I blotted that out too....

I was just talking to my friend who went to the Exeter gig, and she said that the French fans literally scratch people's hands away who try to get to the barrier.

They need to be stopped

Also: Does anyone know if i will be allowed a compact camera in? It has a really good lense so is a little bit bigger than most compacts

Wait, seriously? Is it the @French_musers twitter account? Pricks

So Tom pretty much confirmed that they're basing the sets on what the fans want (with hashtags etc.). Also he said they'll do EU arenas after they do US ones, so it'll be a year from now more or less. He also didn't want to say anything about other gigs before the festivals.

So Tom pretty much confirmed that they're basing the sets on what the fans want (with hashtags etc.). Also he said they'll do EU arenas after they do US ones, so it'll be a year from now more or less. He also didn't want to say anything about other gigs before the festivals.

Also this is like fourth hand information at this stage but according to a security guard there are plans for two or three nights at the o2 in London in October.

Also this is like fourth hand information at this stage but according to a security guard there are plans for two or three nights at the o2 in London in October.

But I thought they were in south america in october?

What if they're doing a Dead Inside tour for europe starting from the 30th of march like.