If this whole french fan thing repeats don't be shy to put them in their place!

Also Fabri remember to add me to sexy drone. I will have an interesting point of view, literally ;)

EDIT: Next on Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle Season 4: Bloody French, Comin over 'ere scratching our hands.

Edited by Eilya

What about those who don't have enough money to buy last minute flights? It's not hard to get my point.

I don't think it makes a band 'dicks' because they haven't given international fans enough notice to get cheap flights to get to small gigs in the UK. The gigs were massively oversubscribed anyway. Sorry for your disappointment and all.....

I don't think it makes a band 'dicks' because they haven't given international fans enough notice to get cheap flights to get to small gigs in the UK. The gigs were massively oversubscribed anyway. Sorry for your disappointment and all.....

Don't take the "dicks" bit too seriously, I'm not holding a grudge against them.

Does anyone know how strict the venues are being with the cards/ids thing? Immensely excited to see them tomorrow but very nervous that I might possibly not get in :eek::eek:

They didn't check my ID at all yesterday. I just walked up to one of them, got my card swiped and that was that.

They didn't check my ID at all yesterday. I just walked up to one of them, got my card swiped and that was that.

Thankyou, that eases my nerves a hell of a lot! I booked on a card that isn't mine that's all; I booked them last night for tomorrow so I HAD to get them, act first and think later haha! Think I should be OK though now!

Thankyou, that eases my nerves a hell of a lot! I booked on a card that isn't mine that's all; I booked them last night for tomorrow so I HAD to get them, act first and think later haha! Think I should be OK though now!

Could be a problem if it isn't your card. Not sure.

You need the card you payed with to get in though

So this board made people cynical and soulless... Drones :stunned:

The board shouldn't flatter itself. I was like that long before I showed up here. :phu:

I feel like you're just playing devil's advocate here... It wasn't even about international fans (although that was part of it.)

Such short notice was given that people basically had to be sitting at their computer when it was announced to have a chance of getting tickets.

I don't see why they couldn't do the surprise announcement, and then have tickets go on sale a day or two later.

Such short notice was given that people basically had to be sitting at their computer when it was announced to have a chance of getting tickets.

I don't see why they couldn't do the surprise announcement, and then have tickets go on sale a day or two later.

Matt did kind of give warning that something would be dropping that evening so a lot of fans would have been sitting at their computers in anticipation (me and all my friends who like muse were geared and ready for something). Especially when Matt said it in response to questions about "Belfast 9PM Sunday".

It's shit in that you had to be anticipating it in some way but if it had gone on sale later way more people would have been complaining about it selling out inconceivably fast.

Matt's "warning" was a bit vague, and unfortunately, not everyone's got jobs that let them take an entire "just in case" day off. :(

You had to be already signed up for the site in order to get the code.

And, well, the site crashed anyways. They probably should have anticipated and fixed that problem as well.

Matt's "warning" was a bit vague, and unfortunately, not everyone's got jobs that let them take an entire "just in case" day off. :(

You had to be already signed up for the site in order to get the code.

And, well, the site crashed anyways. They probably should have anticipated and fixed that problem as well.

I will agree that I did spend 45 palm-sweatingly nerve wracking minutes simply trying to log in to get my code. That was chaotic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiDkS1_Bh0s

Map from the guy who gave us the MM video

edit: that's one beefy township rebellion at the end

god i love map, really hope they play it in sydney - everytime they're here they seem to play it the night before i get to go

the beef of that outro :stunned: Matts tones on this little Pyscho tour have been fantastic

Hoodoo would be insane now i reckon, as would a 1/2 step down showbiz