Just got back, honestly I'm still buzzing from hearing Muscle Museum and Futurism. Never ever thought I'd have the chance.

Who knows when they gonna play MM again.

Looks inevitable that in a few days, we will finally hear the 2015 version of THE SCREAM in Showbiz.

I want to hear all of Showbiz, the album, live again. <3

I wish

Not really hoping to get all it, in it's entirety in one show. One at a time will do. Okay, 1/2 of the album will do because we may never get to hear at least 3 songs in that album live again. Or maybe in 2019, lol.

I get this feeling they made it like the 20th anniversary to get the focus off from the new unreleased songs i.e Reapers. And they've kinda succeeded...

Unfortunately. I don't see why they couldn't have more of a balance of both tbh. 2 new songs is pretty disappointing, they should at least have 4 come the 23rd, because it won't be a surprise to anybody when they play Dead Inside at that point, but a 4th song would be a good ratio to have for the DVD

Are they actually releasing a DVD? I've missed this tad of info :$

Yeah, with some of the Drones packages. But it might just be the live versions of new songs. :(

"DVD includes live performances of new songs from 'Drones' filmed during the Psycho UK Tour, as well as additional bonus studio footage."

Yeah, with some of the Drones packages. But it might just be the live versions of new songs. :(

"DVD includes live performances of new songs from 'Drones' filmed during the Psycho UK Tour, as well as additional bonus studio footage."

I was expecting the show from Brighton, but they are recording all dates but Belfast, so i imagine they'll put all the new songs they play and maybe some rarities like Assassin or Futurism.