But you can see a drum set in the upper left corner though.

We know they're in rehearsals at the moment, so I reckon she's getting their tour wardrobe done while they're doing the rehearsals or something so that the tour is all prepped and ready to go

or i could be 100% wrong and have no idea

:LOL:

Forgot about that.

As too the the clip, I thought it had a very punk feel to it. So. Whatever. Opinions, innit.

I know I'm very new here, but I've been reading these forums for a while now and ''opinions'' don't seem to exist here, there's only facts and everyone seems to have different ones. But yes they're all true

Just heard the repeat 10 minute version for the first for a good few loops...and I gotta say I think the awesomeness of that riff totally overpowers the slight cheesy-ness of the drones chant. I could totally see that song getting big on the radio and not by the same group that latched onto madness. And not that any of that matters that much but its good to see Muse doing a rock single for once.

Pure spectulation below:

Also I'd think the bit repeats at least 3 or 4 times during the actual song, maybe with different words each time. DRONES. YOU'RE. ALL. DRONES. or something. Wouldn't put it past them. Can't decide which would be worse tbh.

Edited by Citizen_Eraser

Random 'Live Nation' email I just received...

'The almighty Muse at Download 2015...

Arena rock icons don't get much bigger than Muse. With their new album set to be packed with dark riffs and monstrous drums, Muse's Saturday night headline slot at Download Festival 2015 is the perfect place to show it off.'