He said in response to someone (who was asking if it was Muse-related work) that it was for another group :(

That was pretty obvious, why would he still be in a studio for Muse-releated work? Maybe it's being mastered these days or it's all finished.

I'd be pretty happy if they included their Lithium cover on the next album tbh.

Why?

I wouldn't mind Lithium being released separately but not on the album. A b-side to a single or something.

Meh, I'd much prefer Sign O' The Times. I'm assuming they're gonna go down the same route as they did with T2L and not record/release b-sides though.

But it already exists and you can already listen to it in decent quality. Why would you want them to include it in an album and take the space of an unreleased song. I don't get it.

If there were no other songs done for the album at all, like TR, then I can see why you'd want it on the album.

Pity, their b-sides have generally been consistent.

Yeah, I'm not really sure why they stopped doing them. Laziness? Or maybe they feel that anything that isn't good enough for the album isn't good enough to be released.

But it already exists and you can already listen to it in decent quality. Why would you want them to include it in an album and take the space of an unreleased song. I don't get it.

+ it's pretty much exactly the same as the original so you might as well just listen to that.

Just because there's space on the running time, doesn't mean it would fit on the album. Quite apart from sonically, thematically. Deftones have done some fantastic covers, but that doesn't mean I want their take on Simple Man or No Ordinary Love in the middle of Saturday Night Wrist or Diamond Eyes.

Edited by Alec.

If that happens, great. I'm just saying that, if we were to get anything, I'd rather have SOTT.

Let's be honest though, we're getting neither :rolleyes: If we're lucky, we might get an electro remix of one of the singles.

To be honest I'd rather have nothing if an electro remix is the alternative.