I don't really care the genre, the only thing I'm really looking for in the album is originality, and while I was a bit split on that Drones clip posted today, it's way too early to judge. Going more classic-rock inherently brings along with it some challenge when it comes to making something original, but whatever the direction I'll still be excited, because I know there's going to be at least a song or two on the album I'm going to absolutely adore, and that's worth the hype for me. On T2L, that was Explorers.

It's because parts of East-Asia don't recognise our copyright laws, and by extension what is copyrighted according to us.

^^ Exactly that, copyright laws are different per country. It depends where the track is published; but for 'ripping' off New Born so much, they should've needed to buy the mechanical rights to it...

i hope Muse are giving their best on the album, not trying to sound like on OOS. It is a growing process, move forward not Backwards. But in the end, they are artist with the freedom to do what they want ...and if one day they are doing a jazz album then why not? strictly being a rock band is boring.

Edited by Claudia O.

Unnatural Selection sounds like someone else's attempt at a Muse song, though I think a lot of that album sounds like B-sides from BHAR anyway.

I seem to remember everyone wanking over US when it came back on the last tour. Now this. :LOL:

That's pretty much how I feel about the song, exactly. It was very bland and uninspired, and there were some real lowlights with the OTT/cheesy vocals Matt had drifted towards. The "ocean" bits make me cringe.

I saw it in person on the T2L tour (but not the TR one) and some of the vocal bits had been improved, so I didn't dislike it as much as I thought I was going to, but still not my favorite moment of the night.

The bridge, on the other hand, was actually amazing live.

I very much want this new "rock" album to sound nothing like US.