That would be shit/almost useless promo.

Of course. Unless it's "iTunes exclusive" or something as I was guessing earlier. Nevertheless it seems unlikely since they're probably in the studio today (but again, maybe not because they could just be covering for Tom not having finished the video yet and the song's actually done). Won't really know for sure till tomorrow. Luckily for us there's the chance the song will come out in some form tomorrow as well

EDIT: All the Apple stuff is obvious conjecture, just felt nice using that to lead me through the week before something solid like today.

Ok so not going to read all 26 Pages...

Just watched the amazing Instagram video and saw Matts tweet, is there anything else of note?

I'm starting to get tingles... :D

Mostly people trying to decode the lyrics and bathing in the fucking awesomeness of the video

Well, I just caught up with the last however many pages and I am fucking psyched. Definitely hearing the lyrics as:

I'm gonna make you, I'm gonna break you, I'm gonna make you...a fucking PSYCHO!

I'm hearing:

I'm gonna make you

I'm gonna make you

I'm gonna make you

Into a Psycho

Why are we all assuming that the video posted was filmed right before it's posting? There's a chance all these clips were recorded months ago, and they just are slowly putting them out there.

If you believe the song is going to be released this week, then it's probably been finished for quite some time.

If it's a radio edit they need to do, they've known for a while and it's not an "oh my, we need to make a radio edit for this? We were unaware!"