It will most likely be put on the radio before YouTube. It'll build the hype up a bit more before it becomes readily available on the internet.

They really don't need radio hype considering NME will be all over Matt's twitter within the next few hours.

Well, I just caught up with the last however many pages and I am fucking psyched. Definitely hearing the lyrics as:

I'm gonna make you, I'm gonna break you, I'm gonna make you...a fucking PSYCHO!

That could be awesome or cheesy depending on the delivery.:$

I don't really care how he delivers it as long as he has fun with it. I just absolutely love the intensity with which he delivers the whole line here.

Yeah the way he delivers it in the clip sounds distinctly uncheesy. I'd say fucking awesome is the right term.

So we think the psychological abuse clip is going with the new single. It's probably also safe to say that the Drones clip we heard is a different track altogether. Could this be Muse's first real concept album? With an anti-militaristic theme running through the whole thing. Although it's been done to death, could be interesting if done right.

I guess we can rule out the Apple thing? Can't see them promoting a song with those lyrics at an Apple event.

As some have suggested before, perhaps they'll play something different like "Time is Running Out", for an ironic effect. Then drop the single right after. Safe to assume though that since Chris isn't in that clip with them he's probably not on the west coast. Flying from LA to San Fran only takes an hour, so it's not unrealistic for them to fly up tonight but we'll see what happens. Just another theory among many