I want a real concept album. Well done, with cohesion lyrics and music.

17 tracks with 4 intros / dialogues / instrumental and 13 proper songs.

I dont think it happens but I would love.

And some songs with KoC, Microcuts and Take a bow reminiscent and other one with de piano vibes/ power of Hoodoo/megalomania XD

Ok, so how many songs do you think we've heard so far? I assume the 'psycho' and 'drones' snippets are from two different songs - and two pretty heavy-sounding songs at that. What about some of the other instagram riffs (can't remember how many we've heard of the top of my head)?

The slide thing is probably from a third song. Then there's that Helsinki jam-like riff. And no idea about the soundless one.

I don't think anything is going to happen at the Apple event though. Not that I don't hope so... About the snippet,I always called that the "Nirvana riff",don't know why. Aside from it being my favourite live riff/jam of all those they've done. Bit hyped for their turning it to a song I have to say.

Guys, guys, guys, if the 030503 riff has become a song what if the Citizen Erased one has been made into one too? Potentially for Citizen Erased part ii? :o

Matt clearly said he specifically wrote a sequel to citizen erased as part of the process of making Drones and he was happy with it, but wasn't sure if it would be on the album. I don't know why people are saying this stuff about supremacy being the sequel or speculating whether he wrote a sequel. He did.

From the video, I can imagine every time they were having a conversation and the drop came, they'd all have to stop and head bang for it then continue like nothing happened :LOL:

Reminds me of the making of MK Ultra when that dropped Matt just totally went for it :LOL:

Edit:

:LOL: Edited by CatchHellBlues

Matt clearly said he specifically wrote a sequel to citizen erased as part of the process of making Drones and he was happy with it, but wasn't sure if it would be on the album. I don't know why people are saying this stuff about supremacy being the sequel or speculating whether he wrote a sequel. He did.

The CE riff he's talking about is the live one (Glasto 04, for example) which then became the basis for the main Supremacy riff.