Why are we all assuming that the video posted was filmed right before it's posting? There's a chance all these clips were recorded months ago, and they just are slowly putting them out there.

If you believe the song is going to be released this week, then it's probably been finished for quite some time.

I mean yeah it could well be an old clip but Matt said that they were mixing it only a few hours ago. So unless he's just straight up lying it looks like it isn't completely finished

Does anyone else hear "cause I'm a psycho"? I

Strangely enough I could hear something similar if I told myself that's what it was, but that "s" sound is in fact an "f". That's not what he's saying though, listen for "a fucking psycho" though, you'll hear the "f" pretty clearly.

I think its obvious why they're all flying over, they're assembling to listen to the final mix of the album. It has to be!

The song though... It. Sounds. Epic!!! Glad they finally turned that riff into a track too, although I always thought it was an instrumental cover of another song.

I'm really starting to hate everyone who keeps linking to various SS performances with the riff in it as if they're the first person to make the connection. "DERP THAT RIFF IS FROM HAARP". Fuck all of you.

EDIT: On various social media, not necessarily in here.

I'm really starting to hate everyone who keeps linking to various SS performances with the riff in it as if they're the first person to make the connection. "DERP THAT RIFF IS FROM HAARP". Fuck all of you.

EDIT: On various social media, not necessarily in here.

that's racist.

0305030 in tl;dr -

First played in 1999, became a regular outro to Stockholm Syndrome 2003-2005, most notably after SS at Glastonbury 2004, featured on HAARP in 2007, was most recently used as an outro to Map Of The Problematique.

2015: WENT PSYCHOTIC.

0305030 in tl;dr -

First played in 1999, became a regular outro to Stockholm Syndrome 2003-2005, most notably after SS at Glastonbury 2004, featured on HAARP in 2007, was most recently used as an outro to Map Of The Problematique.

2015: WENT PSYCHOTIC.

Nothing better than literally revisiting your roots when you talk about getting back down to your roots/simple rock 3 piece, eh?

To be honest I was doubting about matts vocal as he is getting old. Thinking that he was losing his falsetto but holy shit that falsetto and vibrato is fucking A.

Uh that falsetto was nothing special, and he displayed much better on pretty much every song on T2L.