Seems about right. Weird how they've suddenly brought it back after all these years if it is. Possible concert intro again?

Too hairy.

Ok, that's unanimous here lol. I will need to zoom on something later, so this is either a love it or hate it, album art then, eh.

When people complain that the album is "only 10 tracks" without finding out the track lengths...

I guess so - what are we thinking, sub-40mins?

I've a feeling that Drones (the last song) could be a long one, a bit like Freedom by RATM - some fast, bouncy sections ("DRONES!" chant etc) and some more intense ones. :awesome:

That DP guy's resume listed videos for "Drill Sergeant" and "Hollow Point Bullet".

People thought that they were working titles for "Psycho" and "Dead Inside" but now we know at least the first one wasn't, and is actually a track on the album.

The other interlude track on the album is "JFK". One of the features of the huge JFK conspiracy theory is that the fragments in his skull match a hollow point bullet. Just google "JFK" and "hollow point bullet" together and you'll find tons of links.

So, my guess is that "Hollow Point Bullet" has become the track "JFK", and it will be some kind of interlude with a conspiracy person talking about the assassination.

And the DP's work? Well I guess he was making visuals for those interludes to be played live.

That DP guy's resume listed videos for "Drill Sergeant" and "Hollow Point Bullet".

People thought that they were working titles for "Psycho" and "Dead Inside" but now we know at least the first one wasn't, and is actually a track on the album.

The other interlude track on the album is "JFK". One of the features of the huge JFK conspiracy theory is that the fragments in his skull match a hollow point bullet. Just google "JFK" and "hollow point bullet" together and you'll find tons of links.

So, my guess is that "Hollow Point Bullet" has become the track "JFK", and it will be some kind of interlude with a conspiracy person talking about the assassination.

And the DP's work? Well I guess he was making visuals for those interludes to be played live.

post-29481-Ryan-from-The-Office-agrees-gi-1MNe.gif

I left for work for 8 hours and there's 80 new pages and of course I missed the uk tour announcement :facepalm: I'm loving the tracklist though!

ohhhh :eek:

10 tracks about right for an album. I do not care about the length of each track. Okay, one less than 2 minutes track is fine, no more, lol. I really hope there is no album fillers. The best 10 among the best and with others that did not make it have potentials to be fantastic B-sides (which they just felt not right to be included in the album).