June 8th...so far away...and some of those track titles...JFK( possible title) and The Handler. Is Matt back to his political ways...and I wonder what he means by offensive and two tracks released at one----yay!

And what chance is there of getting a ticket to the UK gigs...I think this sight is in the process of having a meltdown.

really annoyed, only just joined the site today, so cant order tickets right now, do you guys think theyll still be on for general sale tomorrow or will they sell out?

They're going on general sale tomorrow morning. You'd have to be quick though.

really annoyed, only just joined the site today, so cant order tickets right now, do you guys think theyll still be on for general sale tomorrow or will they sell out?

The remaining 50 tickets will sell out in literally 12 seconds. And I'm not even exaggerating...

Small venues = maximised fan disappointment.

I'm sure they only put a certain amount aside for member purchases for each gig

June 8th...so far away...and some of those track titles...JFK( possible title) and The Handler. Is Matt back to his political ways...and I wonder what he means by offensive and two tracks released at one----yay!

And what chance is there of getting a ticket to the UK gigs...I think this sight is in the process of having a meltdown.

I'm thinking this will be their most politicized album yet. These titles make me think that he's hanging out with Alex Jones again :LOL: