Oh boo, that would be awful considering everyone's so hyped. :stunned:

Why would you lock a thread when something's actually happening for once?

I didn't do it! I was just thinking aloud! :LOL:

Anyways, the tracklisting looks pretty promising. Hopefully it's not misleading in the way I thought Madness was going to be heavy.

Tweet from Marmozets guys. They seem to have deleted the Facebook post. It's tipped me over the edge though, deffo wanna go now

Oh yeah shit, I've just seen one of them post it on Facebook. Fucking hell, of all the bands :LOL:

I didn't do it! I was just thinking aloud! :LOL:

Anyways, the tracklisting looks pretty promising. Hopefully it's not misleading in the way I thought Madness was going to be heavy.

'bout time you made an on-topic post

:batman:

any more photos of the projections?

Warner Belgium is trying to get #DronesInBelgium trending here, they tweeted other Belgian cities were next (Ghent, Antwerp...). Doesn't really get much attention though. Kanye had a video projected in several cities too before the release of Yeezus and people really wanted to see that, but this is totally different. It's also just an artwork. It was a great announcement for fans, but others don't really care.

The WhatsApp promotion-rumour is really weird though.

EDIT: Lol, Warner really is trying to get attention with this. Atomium's next, still in Brussels.

gagFPtK.png

Edited by SmellyCat

I have to laugh when I see fans write things like "I hope the whole album is super heavy!"

I just want the album to be good. A return to "heavy" doesn't mean it will be an interesting album. Shit, a Nickelback album could be described as heavy and features tons of riffs... and, well...