my dad legit just said to me

'but wont the gig be boring if you dont know the songs?'

oh dad

Haha :LOL:

I was at E-Werk in 2012 when Muse played their first gig before The 2nd Law was released. I heard Supremacy, Follow Me, Save Me, Animals, and maybe a few other songs there for the very first time. So worth it :D

Can anyone tell me if the pre-sale tickets for belfast are sold out or not? I managed to get a ticket earlier, but I didn't have my card on hand so I timed out while trying to find it.

When I tried to buy again it said they can't find any tickets. Although, It said that to my friend before I tried to buy my ticket so I don't know if it's glitched or if they're actually sold out.

From what Matt says, it sounds to me like it'll be heavily conceptual - not quite the full Who-style 'rock opera', but something more along the lines of Rush's Clockwork Angels - a narrative stretched over the album. As I love Clockwork Angels, I'm really excited to see how Muse handle something more cohesive!

You lot, you all as well as myself are idiots. I just reread Matt's tweet and realized he wasn't trying to announce anything... :noey:

He said "there is a place and time i.e. 9 PM, Belfast, Sunday." in response to a Tweet about Psycho taking forever to be written, and come out as a song.

Literally all he is saying is that there is a time and place for things, events, to happen. A common colloquialism. The "i.e. 9 PM, Belfast, Sunday." is 99% likely to be his sarcastic attempt at being funny, especially given the usage of "i.e." showing it as an example, except everyone thought it was an imminent announcement...

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

[/i stand by this revelation and will eat my asshole 10 times if I am proven wrong.[/b]

Go on then!

From what Matt says, it sounds to me like it'll be heavily conceptual - not quite the full Who-style 'rock opera', but something more along the lines of Rush's Clockwork Angels - a narrative stretched over the album. As I love Clockwork Angels, I'm really excited to see how Muse handle something more cohesive!

It does sound very much like a full-on concept album

I hope Matt gives an interview of Drones like this one he gave about T2L

It kind of gives me the impression that Matt is like an Oracle.. He might sorta already figured out what's gonna happen with human beings. It would be interesting to share a focus group/seminary with him to hear what he thinks, reads, etc