I wonder whether one or more songs would be related to their personal life like T2L

I expect a lot of "I"s on the record, if that means anything. Matt will probably sing from either the perspective of the person being broken down, from the perspective of the person doing the breaking down, or alternating between the two.

I expect a lot of "I"s on the record, if that means anything. Matt will probably sing from either the perspective of the person being broken down, from the perspective of the person doing the breaking down, or alternating between the two.

Or he could use second person like in MK Ultra.

I am late in the party. And you would not want me go back to hundred pages of posts.

LP7 = Drones or Psycho? Or absolutely, confirmed , "Drones" is it because of the iTunes leak or the band said so?

Got an email ...

Why would the UK Tour be called Psycho Tour if the album is officially titled Drones? A different tour for each single?

I am late in the party. And you would not want me go back to hundred pages of posts.

LP7 = Drones or Psycho? Or absolutely, confirmed , "Drones" is it because of the iTunes leak?

Got an email ...

Why would the UK Tour be called Psycho Tour if the album is officially titled Drones? A different tour for each single?

Maybe because it sounds more like wacky and crazy funtimes, compared to Drones Tour which sounds like everyone will be asleep.

LP7 = Drones or Psycho? Or absolutely, confirmed , "Drones" is it because of the iTunes leak?

Got an email ...

Psycho Tour is probably only the pre-album tour. And the last album had the Unsustainable Tour, nothing weird about it.

LP7 = Drones or Psycho? Or absolutely, confirmed , "Drones" is it because of the iTunes leak or the band said so?

Got an email ...

Drones.

We have the album art.

Got an email ...

Could be like The Unsustainable Tour for the stadiums last time around. LP7 is definitely Drones.

Got an email ...

Fuck knows, the T2L stadium tour was called the Unsustainable Tour and that wasn't the title of the album.

The album's definitely called Drones. The first actual single is Dead Inside but they're releasing Psycho as well.