I'm confused. So is Annie Mac playing Dead Inside or Psycho tomorrow as her hottest record on Radio 1?

Neither. Psycho is dropping on YouTube at 6pm GMT, it's then being made available for all pre-orders from 7:30pm. Dead Inside is being released week beginning 23rd March

I hope they don't do what Mumford & Sons did for their London gigs, i.e. force everyone to leave mobile phones and cameras at the entrance

This just seems like a logistical nightmare... Makes leaving the venue a right pain in the arse as well.

The Royal Blood album was a bit short, it would've been easier to forgive the filler if there were a few more songs :p

Yeah it was a short album but it was solid, don't think there was any filler personally.

Wouldn't mention them again though cause according to some on here Royal Blood killed JFK, sunk the titanic, were behind 9/11 etc.

Neither. Psycho is dropping on YouTube at 6pm GMT, it's then being made available for all pre-orders from 7:30pm. Dead Inside is being released week beginning 23rd March

Cheers man. She mentioned she had Muse news at the end of the show on her show tomorrow.

This just seems like a logistical nightmare... Makes leaving the venue a right pain in the arse as well.

Yea, that sounds like a huge bother.

Still, I just hate people standing around watching concerts on their teeny tine smartphone screens. Seems like people just can't enjoy being in the moment anymore. Everybody has to share the videos, send snapchats to friends "OMG, I'M AT MUOOOSE" or putting clips up on Instagram so that people can see how much of an outgoing person you are...

I don't mind people who record from seating but those who do it while standing just takes away from the atmosphere for me if many are doing it

Nah, I've experienced people who hold up their phones in the air, blocking my view... Why pay the equivalent of £90 to watch a concert and sit and watch it through that tiny screen half of the time?

MUSE are one of the most important bands disseminating Truth in the history of Rock & Roll. As potent as Pink Floyd and the Clash. This new album is a hardcore expose of the insane world we live in run by insane psychopaths. I can't talk about the specifics of it, but the lyrical material is going to turn on a whole generation to some important topics and and expose many people to some dark Truths out there. Things we must act on and can no longer ignore.

Guess who