Fuck knows, the T2L stadium tour was called the Unsustainable Tour and that wasn't the title of the album.

The album's definitely called Drones. The first actual single is Dead Inside but they're releasing Psycho as well.

Oh wow. At least they have been becoming unpredictable (or sillier :p). Muse logic as we or you call here.

When people complain that the album is "only 10 tracks" without finding out the track lengths...

Why would it matter if the song was 3 minutes, or 10 minutes, if someone thinks it sucks?

The more tracks, the more potentially that will be "good" on the album. I suppose.

They don't have a great track record on the last two albums with that, and even though I personally liked both albums, I'd be lying if I said other than I only have a select few songs from each on my playlist at this point.

Why would it matter if the song was 3 minutes, or 10 minutes, if someone thinks it sucks?

The more tracks, the more potentially that will be "good" on the album. I suppose.

They don't have a great track record on the last two albums with that, and even though I personally liked both albums, I'd be lying if I said other than I only have a select few songs from each on my playlist at this point.

Yeah... Except no. Long songs can have exceptional parts and average parts, it makes no difference if they're broken into individual songs or not, it's just preference or accessibility that the artist/label chooses. For example, Exogenesis could've easily been one 13 minute track, with different movements, some better than others. You simply should not be attracted or deterred by number of songs alone. Pure pop record architecture, fair enough, but Muse differ a little from this template to the point where it's foolish to judge based on amount of tracks alone.

Studio Brussels (Belgian national radio) is announcing another special gig on Friday. Could be any band, but they say it's the biggest band they ever had.These shows are almost always right before or after a band releases a new album. Given the amount of other big bands that are releasing albums soon, it seems realistic. They already had QOTSA and Arctic Monkeys. in the past. Mumford & Sons also played there so they're not an option. :LOL:

Source

Psycho and pre-order tomorrow. Dead Inside the week of March 23rd.

+ Recordings of new songs from the gigs, probably.

6pm GMT, youtube tomorrow

Thank you! :happy:

What kind of mod doesn't read the news page :noey:

IKR? :noey:

But srsly, at work all day and then .mu broke and then my internet broke.