Thank goodness for the people that share gigs responsibly. Without them we would all be in the dark. I like sharing live music with those who can't be there.

yeah but if every single person around you is doing that, you consider turning into a fucking psycho

Question is, since I'm going to the final gig of the Psycho Tour, should I wait and hear the new songs live for the first time, or listen to the potato uploads?

I would wait! I think it's pretty exciting to be able to hear them live for the very first time. But I do enjoy potato uploads...

Just read the last few pages - I love how some people have said 10 tracks is 'underwhelming' :LOL:. Origin was 11, 10 if you exclude Feeling Good.

The amount of tracks/length is utterly immaterial - if it's good, it's good whether it's one 60-minute long song or 20 three-minute songs.

I'm hoping it's 10 three to five-minute ish songs, with the two interludes. 45 minutes is about the ideal length for an album for me, unless there is a concerted reason why it's a longer album - i.e. a purpose-made double album.

I would wait! I think it's pretty exciting to be able to hear them live for the very first time. But I do enjoy potato uploads...

Yeah I'm weighing that up against the fact that I may want to sing along!

Though I don't even know why I'm debating this; when the time comes, I know that I won't be able to resist the potato.

Nicely done.

I'm always on barrier, so not a problem for me.

:)

I just tweet the set which isn't very distracting since it's between songs. I'd only record if seated.

Just read the last few pages - I love how some people have said 10 tracks is 'underwhelming' :LOL:. Origin was 11, 10 if you exclude Feeling Good.

First thing that came to my mind too.

Yeah I'm weighing that up against the fact that I may want to sing along!

Though I don't even know why I'm debating this; when the time comes, I know that I won't be able to resist the potato.

Seeing that you attended multiple gigs before you may chose to wait. However I never attended one as Im living jn Turkeu and only time they visited Turkey, I was unaware of rock music (age). If im going to a gig I would scream the last breath out of me. Shedding my vocal chords jumping 4m high catching the pick matt throws to audience.

Well, reading through a tonne of old pages to distract myself from the disappointment of not getting a ticket and caught up here. First time back on the board in a good 2-3 years! Hi, everyone!

A friend and I both trying for Glasgow tickets tomorrow with the smallest of small hopes.

If only I didn't have that cup of tea and jumped on my laptop when I got home which I do 99 days out of 100...

Somehow I don't trust Matt to actually deal with stuff in an articulate and creative manner in his lyrics.

Masters on the thrones, they need overthrown

From Teignmouth down to Sierra Leone.

Breach victims by phones, computers and drones,

The execs take the cheques and turn us all into clones

\m/ :rolleyes::$

Yeah but if the album is gonna try to tackle real issues as a concept album, tacky lyrics a la Matt will be so awkward.

Brainwashing our children to be mean.

True dat. If he just refrains from being too overt I think it will be okay.

I'm pretty jazzed that the artwork was confirmed as official.

Are we still going on about lyrics? Muse's lyrics have always been tacky. I thought we had all agreed this.

Yeah but as Simon said it's kinda going to be more noticeable if they're shit this time. And I totally expect them to be. I mean, Lee Sayer likes them. And Matt described the theme with "The world is run by Drones utilizing Drones to turn us all into Drones.".