Not sure what thread to stick this on so thought I'd do it here.

If anyone has any of these 3 concerts, please could you seed them (temporarily) on musebootlegs?

- Tokyo Zepp, 29th November 2001

- The Pageant, 2005

- Tokyo Forum, 2007

To cut a long story short, I had the files, fucked up, and now can't get them back as there's no seeders (currently).

Thanks in advance

Not sure what thread to stick this on so thought I'd do it here.

If anyone has any of these 3 concerts, please could you seed them (temporarily) on musebootlegs?

- Tokyo Zepp, 29th November 2001

- The Pageant, 2005

- Tokyo Forum, 2007

To cut a long story short, I had the files, fucked up, and now can't get them back as there's no seeders (currently).

Thanks in advance

I have the last two and can try uploading them if you want.

Jazzthief, have you had chance to do the Tokyo 2007 one yet? Someone else has seeded the Pageant.

Sorry to be a pest :LOL:

I wouldn't be seeding them as I've altered the files significantly (file name, tags etc), I'd simply upload them to Dropbox or some place similar. That would take place on Sunday or on Monday, as I'm not at home for the time being.

More than likely. May not have helped the sound of it that it fell off Matt's tower during the LA gig when the glitter guitar also fell off and got split in half

Oh damn, I forgot it was involved in that incident! :eek: I remember about the Glitterati, though. Damn shame.

It's funny how after the Glitterati was smashed by Matt a ton of times on the previous tour, it was an unrelated accident that finally destroyed it. :LOL:

I

Stockholm > TAB was amazing but there'll never be a better Muse closer than Bliss.

Have I ever mentioned how much I wish I was around (i.e. not 5) for the Origin Tour? The intimacy, the weirdness, the screams, the on-stage energy, the sweaty chaos in the crowd, the balloons/bubbles/confetti. Ugh. The Abso Tour was good and all but that shit's perfection.

Oh damn, I forgot it was involved in that incident! :eek: I remember about the Glitterati, though. Damn shame.

It's funny how after the Glitterati was smashed by Matt a ton of times on the previous tour, it was an unrelated accident that finally destroyed it. :LOL:

Yeah its a bit of a weird one. I do recall it being unusable for Wembley 2010's second night after Matt trashed it on night 1 and it had to go back to Manson's to be repaired.

Shame. I liked that guitar. Although it probably would've ended up in the big pile of guitars retired for being too heavy.

I

Stockholm > TAB was amazing but there'll never be a better Muse closer than Bliss.

Have I ever mentioned how much I wish I was around (i.e. not 5) for the Origin Tour? The intimacy, the weirdness, the screams, the on-stage energy, the sweaty chaos in the crowd, the balloons/bubbles/confetti. Ugh. The Abso Tour was good and all but that shit's perfection.

We really do talk too little about the OoS tour.

4:09 where Matt can't contain himself and starts jumping around while still trying to sing is one of my absolute fave Muse moments as well fwiw. Perfectly sums up Bliss imo :happy:

Think I've said it before but Bliss + balloons as a closer is right at the top of my list of things to request if I ever get the chance again.

We really do talk too little about the OoS tour.

I mean

tumblr_oitu8aws1P1ubiipwo1_400.gif

tumblr_oitu8aws1P1ubiipwo4_r1_400.gif

tumblr_oitu8aws1P1ubiipwo3_400.gif

tumblr_oitu8aws1P1ubiipwo2_400.gif

tumblr_oitu8aws1P1ubiipwo5_400.gif

tumblr_oitu8aws1P1ubiipwo6_400.gif

tumblr_oitu8aws1P1ubiipwo7_400.gif

tumblr_oitu8aws1P1ubiipwo8_400.gif

:love:

Edited by Jobby

Do you think Matt has back problems? He has been retiring a lot of "heavy" guitars recently. That would also explain why he's taken to not playing guitar on a lot of songs.

Yeah it's been heavily discussed on here in the past. Someone even said they had heard it from some "source", but it's all just speculation.

The thing that goes against it for me is the fact that he jumps around, something someone with back problems would never do. At least not in my experience.

Yeah, I doubt he has chronic back issues or anything. Like Tjet said, he still jumps up and down and rolls around on the floor from time to time and there was that picture of him working with a personal trainer at some point so he still does exercise as well (sometimes).

I think it's more likely that touring as much as they do just takes more of a toll than it used to. Wouldn't have thought it'd be uncommon for someone his age to get backache during or after a gig, especially considering how much he used to throw himself around.

If he has the same issues with the back as I have, it could make sense. I'm generally fine in the back as long as I do some form of exercise on a regular basis, and it never really hurts to move around - running, jumping etc - but during times of little to no exercise it can really hurt just to stand still, doing minor tilts and/or putting weight on (like a guitar, especially heavier ones for natural reasons) can really affect me.

Now I'm still young so it's an easy fix for me, but it does get worse with age (my mother struggles with it as well) and that could be the case for Matt.

It would make a lot of sense with the whole abandoning heavier guitars and now leaving them altogether but frankly it seems more like the ever so discussed laziness imo.

Yeah it's been heavily discussed on here in the past. Someone even said they had heard it from some "source", but it's all just speculation.

The thing that goes against it for me is the fact that he jumps around, something someone with back problems would never do. At least not in my experience.

Can't remember if the rumours stemmed from one of the guys at Mansons talking about how Matt requested them to all be weight relieved or whether the rumours just stemmed from us talking about it