I'll assume that you mean Rome 2013, although simply saying 'Rome' is very vague (could be literally any performance of Hysteria they've done in Rome over the years).

I meant with the different outro so obviously it was Rome 2013 but their 2015 Hysteria performance at rome has an extended outro too :eek:

I really live the Tokyo Zepp version of Fury.

That led me to search for the show on youtube and I found individual songs, but is there a video anywhere of the entire performance? Still wish this would get released at some point :(

I looked throug the playlist of this user who uploaded this song, and he recorded 15 songs from this gig! How many got played? May it be e full gig?:eek:

I think it won't be released...

Edited by Claudia O.

good question - i have no idea. I just love how massive matt's guitar sounds with the octave effect during the outro riff sections:
sooo good

That was actually the only thing about the performance that annoyed me a teensy bit tbh, since he leaves it on +1 octave instead of -1 like he usually does for the fat riff bits. Kills the b33f imo,

:awesome:

Fuuuuuck, I've just remembered how amazing that was. Always super fun to play on guitar as well, despite it being so simple.

Okay it's against my moral code to double post but I just got done listening to the Saint-Josse-Ten-Noode Botanique bootleg from 2000 and I think the performance of

is one of my faves ever :stunned:

Bataclan intro (with clearer audio), some great chorus vocals, mad third verse and a lengthy Ashamed + feedback outro.

Dusseldorf Osterrocknacht 2001, I think? Downloaded it a couple of nights ago but haven't listened to it yet, t'is indeed supposed to be pretty good though.

Currently searching through Musebootlegs and the rest of the internet to download pretty much every concert I can find so I can try and do some kind of definitive 'best performance of each song' list. It's taking a while, surprisingly :chuckle:

Best hidden gems I've found so far are Triple J '00 (the 'funny versions' gig), BBC Radio 1 '01, Seat Beach Rock '02, Helsinki Nosturi '03, Eden Project '06, Paris Bercy night two '06 and Tokyo '07 (not sure if that last one is really 'hidden' but it's bloody good). Still got loooooads to go though.

I have Helsinki 03 and Bercy night two 06. I also have just Sing for Absolution from Tokyo 07 for some reason. (Probably just tried to find a decent BH+R era SfA). RAH08 and V Fest 08 are good ones too. Teignmouth 09 has my fave Unnatural Selection on it, although the Seattle 10 one is awesome aa well.

One i can never find is Montreux Jazz Festival 02. Love watching the gig on Youtube but never found an audio source.

There was a really weird one from one of the stadium shows in 2010 too ( think it was Goffertpark?). The audio mix seemed to favour Chris, the backing vocals overshadowed Matt and the bass was very, very clear.

Teignmouth 09 has my fave Unnatural Selection on it, although the Seattle 10 one is awesome aa well.

Even over Rock Am Ring 2010 and the 2013 festival performances (particularly Personal Fest)? :stunned:

I've never really been that into the Teignmouth pro-shot, always thought Matt's guitar sounds a bit tinny.

• 2 weeks later...