I think it's a bit finnicky with skipping, should be fine if you just let it play though?

The page won't load at all for some reason :'(

For that St. Louis gig I suggest checking out the TOADA performance as well. That ending...

Holy shiiiiiit. The entire gig sounds incredible.

^ That solo falsetto and Ashamed outro :awesome: up there with my faves for Showy B, it's deranged to perfection

Also, just found a neat version of Butterflies with a bit of a different piano solo from Toulouse in '04 if anyone's never heard it before and fancies checking it out.

Edit: Agitated from that weird Cave/Showbiz gig (Triple J Radio Show) is also definitely worth checking out :LOL:

Edited by Jobby

Who the hell...is that Morgan? :LOL:

EDIT: Yep, it is.

What the actual fuck :LOL: Sounds like it could legitimately be from one of those '____ shreds' videos.

Unrelated side note - After spending the last 24 hours or so rummaging through all these old bootlegs, I've found two new all-time fave Muse gigs in Bercy night 2 from 2006 and Tokyo International Forum from 2007 :love: as if I didn't already love and regret missing the Black Holes tour enough

Hm, I don't know every single concert that was ever recorded, by far I don't. So I just found this one and it is..omg..:eek::D so if you already know it, forgive me. It is so damn great :cool:

Live somewhere in Germany,2001

Edit: to go with the title of this thread, Showbiz? :musesign::musesign:

Edited by Claudia O.

Live somewhere in Germany,2001

Dusseldorf Osterrocknacht 2001, I think? Downloaded it a couple of nights ago but haven't listened to it yet, t'is indeed supposed to be pretty good though.

Currently searching through Musebootlegs and the rest of the internet to download pretty much every concert I can find so I can try and do some kind of definitive 'best performance of each song' list. It's taking a while, surprisingly :chuckle:

Best hidden gems I've found so far are Triple J '00 (the 'funny versions' gig), BBC Radio 1 '01, Seat Beach Rock '02, Helsinki Nosturi '03, Eden Project '06, Paris Bercy night two '06 and Tokyo '07 (not sure if that last one is really 'hidden' but it's bloody good). Still got loooooads to go though.

Dusseldorf Osterrocknacht 2001, I think? Downloaded it a couple of nights ago but haven't listened to it yet, t'is indeed supposed to be pretty good though.

Currently searching through Musebootlegs and the rest of the internet to download pretty much every concert I can find so I can try and do some kind of definitive 'best performance of each song' list. It's taking a while, surprisingly :chuckle:

Best hidden gems I've found so far are Triple J '00 (the 'funny versions' gig), BBC Radio 1 '01, Seat Beach Rock '02, Helsinki Nosturi '03, Eden Project '06, Paris Bercy night two '06 and Tokyo '07 (not sure if that last one is really 'hidden' but it's bloody good). Still got loooooads to go though.

..and WATCH it, I hope! It's a video ;)

I really live the Tokyo Zepp version of Fury.

That led me to search for the show on youtube and I found individual songs, but is there a video anywhere of the entire performance? Still wish this would get released at some point :(

Is that version in the original key of A, as opposed to being half a step down (which Fury usually is)? I'm sure I remember hearing that and the performance getting a lot of credit. Great performance iirc, good shout

Is that version in the original key of A, as opposed to being half a step down (which Fury usually is)? I'm sure I remember hearing that and the performance getting a lot of credit. Great performance iirc, good shout

good question - i have no idea. I just love how massive matt's guitar sounds with the octave effect during the outro riff sections:

sooo good