Well I mean, parts of it are played on electro-acoustic, parts on electric and then there's the thing with the bass tone, I'm not sure if Chris's current rig could even produce acceptable filter tone for CoD, it's so muddy compared to what he used to have lmao

But you're aware that he's just been using one guitar for the live performances of it? It's not any more complicated than simply using the electro-acoustic one he has.

^ Yeah, I was gonna say that's....what he uses the electro-acoustic for? :chuckle: Could always get Morgan to chip in with a proper electric during the chorus for added b33f tho I guess.

As for Chris' bass tone, I think it'd sound better now tbh. His (and Matt's tbf) tones during the Black Holes era were a bit tinny imo.

No, seriously, the only reason I posted this was because I wanted to see if anyone else knew of other good live videos of CoD, because this is the only one I can find.

Birmingham's the only pro-shot we've ever had but there's some cool fancams with decent audio that are worth going through and pro-audio from Wemblay.

This one's a good time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzmv_o0rwSo

Edited by Jobby

I stand by the fact City Of Delusion was/is one of their best songs live.

Saw it on the '06 arena tour and then at Wembley '07. Both times with trumpet. It was so huge. Those HAARP visuals of the laser satellites blasting the skies. Amazing.

Imagine the Muse set of 'forgotten' tracks (loosely or soon-to-be) - Citizen Erased, Apocalyse Please, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Take A Bow, Assassin, City Of Delusion, Hoodoo, MK Ultra, Supremacy, Animals, Reapers, The Handler.

:(.

Imagine the Muse set of 'forgotten' tracks (loosely or soon-to-be) - Citizen Erased, Apocalyse Please, Take A Bow, Supremacy, Reapers, The Handler.

Uhh, how are those 'forgotten' tracks? And, like, don't ever count CE to be 'soon-to-be-forgotten', it's been proven many times that the guys seem to like the song and keep bringing it back when people assume it dies off :LOL:

Edited by 01fromfinland

I stand by the fact City Of Delusion was/is one of their best songs live.

Saw it on the '06 arena tour and then at Wembley '07. Both times with trumpet. It was so huge. Those HAARP visuals of the laser satellites blasting the skies. Amazing.

Imagine the Muse set of 'forgotten' tracks (loosely or soon-to-be) - Citizen Erased, Apocalyse Please, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Take A Bow, Assassin, City Of Delusion, Hoodoo, MK Ultra, Supremacy, Animals, Reapers, The Handler.

Except some of those aren't forgotten at all...

(loosely or soon-to-be)

.:).

• 2 weeks later...

Bliss at Wembley 07, that was beefy. I remember being pretty blown away at that point. Gutted it wasn't on haarp, but at the same time if it was my mind probably wouldn't have moulded that memory into a nostalgic masterpiece.

Also quite a big fan of Sunburn in Dundee from the video.

It's time to revive the greatest 10-minute Muse sequence I've seen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZTh3rwaT0o

Doesn't get mentioned much but that chuggy 0123 riff is metal as fook \m/

Also don't think I've ever really appreciated the cheeky cockiness in the way Matt says "try this one though, try this one" before either :chuckle:

Edited by Jobby

It's time to revive the greatest 10-minute Muse sequence I've seen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZTh3rwaT0o

Doesn't get mentioned much but that chuggy 0123 riff is metal as fook \m/

Also don't think I've ever really appreciated the cheeky cockiness in the way Matt says "try this one though, try this one" before either :chuckle:

Matt teases Jeff Buckley's "Grace" from 7:34 to 7:44 right before Chris starts TIRO. I hadn't thought of Grace in months and just listened to it about two hours before watching that video ... crazy.