Rotation

Feeling Good

Hysteria

Stockholm Syndrome

Resistance

Undisclosed Desires

Animals

Explorers

I really hope they keep Supremacy and Survival, Follow Me can say bye for me, if they will play rarities or b-sides, who knows... and for the arena tour they usually bring back one song from Showbiz, MM maybe?

Next Tour guestimates:

Supremacy: Will become a staple if a place in the setlist can be found if not it will probably go on rotation

Madness: Will be a staple for many, many tours

Panic Station: Probably a rotation song possibly with SMBH

Survival: A massive live song so it should turn up for the most part next tour especially if the next album is rockier

Follow Me: Should be gone for next tour but might be an outside chance for stadiums

Animals: Unfortunately gone forever would loved to be proved wrong because it's one of my favourite Muse songs

Explorers: Gone

Big Freeze: lol

Save Me: Was dead and buried ages ago

Liquid State: Also probably dead but there maybe a chance if Chris sings more songs

Unsustainable and Isolated System: Both gone as it wouldn't fit the theme

Supremacy won't open. Unless they move it to open the encore (lolreally?), it'll be dropped.

You are probably right, i'll move Supremacy and Follow Me to ''maybe''. 8 songs from older albums, 2 from rotation, 1 rarity and 7 from the new album. 18 songs, seems legit to me, plus LS the nights Chris want.

My prediction for next tour

Every night

Plug In Baby

Time Is Running Out

Starlight

Supermassive

Knights

Uprising

Madness

Panic Station

Follow Me???

Supremacy???

Survival???

Rotation

Feeling Good

Hysteria

Stockholm Syndrome

Resistance

Undisclosed Desires

Animals

Explorers

I really hope they keep Supremacy and Survival, Follow Me can say bye for me, if they will play rarities or b-sides, who knows... and for the arena tour they usually bring back one song from Showbiz, MM maybe?

I'd add MOTP to the rotations list. That should never go away.

Best SBH imo, even if i love Chris vocals at the Roundhouse

[YT]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFq0-eGOOlA[/YT]

Yess. Personally TR tour SMBH guitar tone was way better. I just have a thing for that p90 toan. Feels 'rawer'?

I imagine Supremacy, Madness, Survival and Follow Me will remain staples. Would like it if IS, Unsustainable and Animals stuck round as well

Would like to see them write a song where Matt and Chris share vocals like they do in Hyper Music live now or The Small Print, would be cool.

They should have like 8 piano songs rehearsed which they just mix up each gig

RBS

Apocalypse Please

Redemption

Hoodoo

Sunburn

Feeling Good

and maybe a couple of new album ones

but Muse

There's even USoE, piano Cave, Falling Down and Space Dementia to choose from but Muse

Well with the logic of Cave and Falling Down being piano songs, really any song could become a piano song.

Tbh, I'd really like to see a piano version of Map Of Your Head. I imagine that some people'd probably find that a bit boring though, might be better fitting to an acoustic or particularly stripped back gig.

Muse's so-called 'piano section' worked really well during the Abso sets because it jad Citizen Erased as a lead in and B&H as a lead back to guitar.

Now there's barely room for either in the set, the piano section does jarr a little. Plus, they barely play the best piano songs - RBS, AP, Space Dementia, Eurasia, etc.

I understand why both they and the crowd need a piano song after Knights of Cydonia but it doesn't need to be so fucking boring. Hoodoo/Endlessly/Sunburn/Falling Down/AP would have been much better but Explorers was played consistently though out most of the tour until they got the sense to play USoE instead. I hope that one has been binned permanently.

Starlight/Undisclosed Desires/Feeling Good need to fuck the hell off. Seriously. Also Stockholm/New Born rotated is already bullshit but tossing Unnatural Selection in there is a joke. If I only went to one show last tour and I got screwed on Unnatural Selection instead of Stockholm, I'd be pissed.

Edited by Alexander DeLarge