I'd say it was a pretty brilliant tour overall. While I still prefer the rotations and general songs played on the BHaR tour, this tour had a lot of rare songs and surprising moments, Zepp being the main one. Plus the band really seemed to give it their all each night, much more than on the TR tour. It's just a shame this era ended on such a limp note with those shorter sets and Matt's vocal issues.

Also I wish I had gone to the Glasgow gig, if only to hear that final RBS chorus :supersad:

I don't really get why they even did it (apart from being Muse). They've always said they didn't like being forced to stand still in the TR arena tour, how scary it was, and then they play on fucking cranes. lol

Maybe they did it for the Musers with a cheeky up-trouser fetish. Anything for a bit of bell.

Didn't Matt used to paint houses back in the early days? Maybe he's hinting at retirement :chuckle:

I think he said he did inside stuff? I remember an interview where he was discussing sanding walls for ages... :LOL:

Maybe they did it for the Musers with a cheeky up-trouser fetish. Anything for a bit of bell.

Those would need to be some baggy trousers...