I don't think it's that bad. TaB works as an opener, then there's nothing wrong with Starlight, SMBH and MoTP early in the set. Then soldiers poem just replaces the slow piano song and does the same job before Invincible builds it up again. The rest works well too imo.

TaB into Starlight doesn't really work as an opening pair, and it feels like something needs to go between MoTP and Soldier's - Easily, maybe?

I do agree the streak from Invincible through to Knights works, so that works.

This problem can be applied to a lot of albums. So what?

In fairness if Muse had done an Absolution in full gig last year it would've been a great experience, even if that album would need some re-arranging to make it flow.

In fairness if Muse had done an Absolution in full gig last year it would've been a great experience, even if that album would need some re-arranging to make it flow.

Why? Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of playing an album in full?

TaB into Starlight doesn't really work as an opening pair, and it feels like something needs to go between MoTP and Soldier's - Easily, maybe?

Don't really see why, a proper Starlight with heavy guitar like it was in 2006-7 would be good in that spot. And SP after a Map with an outro like 0305030 works as well.

Don't really see why, a proper Starlight with heavy guitar like it was in 2006-7 would be good in that spot. And SP after a Map with an outro like 0305030 works as well.

It doesn't help that since Starlight first appeared in summer 2006, its had the tuning changed down and what Matt actually plays is not what it was. Its a shame as the early version way back at the start of the BHaR tour is a lot better than the version they did at Wembley, nevermind the farce it is now.

Maybe if they dug it back out it might work.

The bass in Starlight was a lot heavier in 2006 so it did work to an extent. The SP-Invincible-Assassin run makes sense live but maybe not so early in the set.

Once I'd sussed out it was going to be BHaR in order (4 songs in) I did start to wonder more what would be in the encore.

They obviously realised it was short after the gig as Wembley got extra songs.

That's a shame. They did announce the OoS playthrough pretty early on I'd say. It started with a cheeky tweet from Matt and was confirmed as we got closer to the gigs.

What was the last Muse gig you went to?

First night of Emirates 2013. Encores were kinda horrible. The rest of the set and the Plug In Baby-Survival-Isolated System-Uprising were good

• 1 month later...