I managed to change it to have my tickets shipped to a friend in the UK :D (yayyyyy!)

But here is my question -- I just made this change yesterday, and now when I go on, it says 0% of tickets dispatched. But people here are saying they already got theirs? I'm nervous now that somehow it's gonna get screwed up and I was too late changing it :unsure:

I managed to change it to have my tickets shipped to a friend in the UK :D (yayyyyy!)

But here is my question -- I just made this change yesterday, and now when I go on, it says 0% of tickets dispatched. But people here are saying they already got theirs? I'm nervous now that somehow it's gonna get screwed up and I was too late changing it :unsure:

I'm guessing that the people who got theirs ordered from Ticketmaster (including me). They seem to be better at getting tickets to people. If you've ordered from See then the 25th is only just being processed and dispatched, the 26th isn't because they haven't got the tickets yet, so I wouldn't worry.

Anyone know the cheapest way of getting from Gatwick to London city centre?

from Gatwick to the gig, get the train up to St Pancras. For central London, London Bridge or Victoria will do. Avoid the Gatwick Express, it's faster but more expensive.

I was wondering if anyone could help me with the thing Dee suggested int the 25th thread. I there anyone in London or the UK for that matter that could recive my ticket and possibly send it to me? :$

Edit: I would like to see your crime record first. :rolleyes:

Anybody? :(

Probably a train from Gatwick Airport station to London Bridge

I would aviod the easybus as i have heard some bad things about them. First Capital Connect go to London Bridge, Blackfriars, City Thameslink, Farringdon and St. Pancras International. They are generally the cheapest way from by train from Gatwick to London and serve a range of stations. Weekend days might be different though.

Thanks for the info!

Also, ticket arrived yesterday :happy:

edit: does anyone know where Clock Entrance Turnstile M is in relation to the stage? Closest? Furtherest away?

Yes mine got here yesterday too. I have the same gate as you. I was discussing this thing with a friend yesterday and noone really knows where the stage is going to be. If this image from ticketmaster is true, they should be letting us in from the behind the stage since Clock End is on south, and thats where the stage should be according to their image:

14051s_a.gif

But we cant be sure. I dont really think that they would let people get in from behind the stage , but as far as i've heard there are tickets for all the gates so that could possibly mean only:

1; They are letting people in from behind the stage

2; There is a roumor that the stage will be in the centre of the Emirates (but i dont think so because they werent selling sitting tickets on the south side.)

3; The roumors might be wrong

Nevertheless, if the ticketmaster pic is true, i think Clock End will be the best gate to enter, because it should be closest to the stage. But what do i know :D I've never been to stadium gig. So experienced people shall tell you better :)

They let people in behind the stage at Wembley, they've done it at countless stadium gigs I've been to. I don't understand why everyone is going on about it like it's a big deal.

I think it's because some entrances seem nearer to the stage than others, so those people who want the barrier spots are assessing how far they have to run. :)

In that case, I would say (from the map) that East or West entrances appear to be the best for the Great Barrier Run.

Archived