Might aswell try again. I was wondering if anyone could help me with the thing Dee suggested int the 25th thread. I there anyone in London or the UK for that matter that could recive my ticket and possibly send it to me? Or atlest tell me where to queueueue and then i'll pop by wherever you are atanding and get my ticket. :)

Might aswell try again. I was wondering if anyone could help me with the thing Dee suggested int the 25th thread. I there anyone in London or the UK for that matter that could recive my ticket and possibly send it to me? Or atlest tell me where to queueueue and then i'll pop by wherever you are atanding and get my ticket. :)

Wish I'd seen your previous posts, you should have messaged me!

You can have it sent to me, but ONLY if they can guarantee they will deliver it on Tuesday the 14th of May, as that will be the last day before the London gigs on which I'll be able to guarantee I'll be in all day (Tuesdays are my day off and I'll be travelling up to Coventry the following Tuesday). Also you'll need to ensure I won't need your ID to sign for your ticket.

I can then let you know at which gate to queue and will come and find you with your ticket

If they say they can definitely deliver on the 14th, then fail to do so, there will be nothing I can do, I won't be able to arrange an alternative day :)

Someone else is having their ticket sent to me. DX tried to deliver it when I was at work. I've had to arrange for redelivery tomorrow, so you can't rely on them choosing to deliver it without a signature.

I've updated it, eventually we agreed and already booked hotel. Although queueing outside isnt that bad actually. Ive queued in freezing november for muse for 10 hours, and with a group of friendly musers, it was piece of cake :)

Well done

I have queued- from 10am for U2 at Croke Park in 2005- but that was during summer and nothing would have convinced me to sleep outside the stadium. It was an amazing show- and I think queueing like that made it more special- since I'd never done it quite like that before

hope you enjoy the gig

I am always ok to have people's tickets sent to me. I have about 5 different people now so anyone is most welcome to use me.

If you want, you could get the ticket sent to me. I'm in London (about half an hour from the Emirates) and I'm going to both shows.

Admittedly it is me... :LOL:

Check your messages :happy:

1. She offered.

2. She said use me if I'm more likely to be in (suggesting that I'm trustworthy).

It's cool though. Don't use me and don't be polite. Bloat Ari's ego instead, not like it's not already the size of the moon.

1. She offered.

2. She said use me if I'm more likely to be in (suggesting that I'm trustworthy).

It's cool though. Don't use me and don't be polite. Bloat Ari's ego instead, not like it's not already the size of the moon.

Thank you Dee. :rolleyes:

So... Has anyone who ordered in the pre-sale through Gigs and Tours had their tickets dispatched?

I know they are owned by See. A company I never seem to have a joyous time with. >.>

Not for the 26th. Waiting.......patiently :D

''Order will be available for collection from the venue at the time of the event (please remember to take your credit card and reference number)''

:mad::mad::mad:

Talk with Frakkles.

Edit: Now I won't be able to sleep until I have the ticket in my hands :$

Archived