"Hello,

These tickets would normally require a signature upon arrival, and are dispatched via secure delivery.

Unfortunately we do not offer this service for overseas customers, and so we will have to arrange for your tickets to be left at the concerts ticket office for you to collect upon arrival.

You will need to present your order reference number, and rather the credit / debit card used to make the booking, or some form of photo ID.

Kind regards,

Liam

See Customer Services

See

www.seetickets.com"

They sent them out for Wembley though. What the hell, Seetickets?

Same old, same old. I really hate seetickets, gigandtours or whatever other name they choose to rip you off. They first charge you for the postage, and later they send those mails. Good news is that you don't really need the ticket for queuing, otherwise there would be carnage. :mad:

Same old, same old. I really hate seetickets, gigandtours or whatever other name they choose to rip you off. They first charge you for the postage, and later they send those mails. Good news is that you don't really need the ticket for queuing, otherwise there would be carnage. :mad:

But you do, without your ticket you won't know at which gate to queue. Unless this venue allows you to queue at any of the gates for standing, I don't know as I've never been there.

Sort of facing the same problem on Sunday, as well. I wonder how the queue system will work.

I am seated on Saturday and I emailed them on whether I could collect Sunday's standing ticket together with my Saturday's ticket, and they said no.

But you do, without your ticket you won't know at which gate to queue. Unless this venue allows you to queue at any of the gates for standing, I don't know as I've never been there.

Good point Pip. I forgot about doors. It will only affect me at Manchester (London-1 seated, Coventry and London-2 ticketmaster). I suppose I will have to do like in 2010: Moving from door to door every 15 mins until I get my ticket :LOL:

Well, that's just peachy. :rolleyes: Those of us coming from America won't even know which gate until after we queue, unless we can visit the box office the day before. The info I found is for match days, not concerts, so I'm not sure if it'll be open on the Friday.

:unsure: Just sent off an email to the Emirates box office, let's see if they answer! (Phoenix sure didn't.)

The gate is said in the ticket. You can't queue wherever you like. It is ordered by letters, and you won't be allowed to enter by a different entrance!

Personally I think it is not fair for overseas queuers :LOL:

Actually, this is pretty much standard practice for Seetickets... Me and my friends (and from what I understand, many more overseas customers) got the same email when we were going to Wembley, after postage and everything had been payed for. Kind of a big F you to their customers.

i'll be in London around that time, so i bought tickets for the sunday show through ticketmaster... i paid for UPS. so i guess they'll send it to me.. or do they have the same method as seetickets? I don't hope so because i want to queue early. want to get to the front. :p

Bought from ticketmaster UK before and they did send me tickets... so i guess they'll just send the tickets.

Hi guys,

I'm very new to this and I just wanted to drop by and say hello.

I've only been to one Muse gig and it wasn't so hardcore queueing (from 10am in vienna, easily got to the barrier). I will be queueing from 22:00 on 25th to the next day. I just wanted to say hi to all of you because we might be queuing together for a long time (time to make friends :D :D). Also I might have a tons of questions in the future :D

thanks, cheers :happy:

I'd like to do this one but it kinda hinges on me selling my Green Day ticket. Which is easier said than done, judging by the responses I've had so far.

Does anyone know what security is like at this venue? (Meaning, should we expect a full cavity search, a metal detector, or will they just take a quick look at bags and wave us on? :LOL:)

... are American venues that paranoid they do cavity searches? :LOL::wtf:

I expect there will be about five people at each gate there at 22.00 the night before and the same number at 06.00 the following morning. Save yourself the discomfort and exhaustion!

You are absolutely right. :)

However, it only works if you have a room at walking distance from the stadium. As I'm on a really tight budget, it will be a sleeping bag for me. :D

Edit: You can always get a taxi after a good night sleep!. Anyway, I'm broke. :(

Kinda gutted rest of Europe are getting Biffy and Paramore, while we are stuck with Shittie Rascal. :|

EDIT: ooooh post #500 should I be proud?

Maybe they'll take pity on us and give us a better setlist. Y'know, Dead Star, all b-sides and Origin backwards. ;)

Has anyone received their tickets yet?

Still no word from Ticketmaster about our dispatch and a bit worried they will do a See and make us collect our tickets at the Box office (even though shipping has been paid and all), which would kinda ruin much for me and my friends.

Archived