Has anyone received their tickets yet?

Still no word from Ticketmaster about our dispatch and a bit worried they will do a See and make us collect our tickets at the Box office (even though shipping has been paid and all), which would kinda ruin much for me and my friends.

If you used Ticketmaster to buy your tickets there is nothing to worry about. They use UPS for deliveries outside the UK so you will eventually get your tickets on time.

If you used Ticketmaster to buy your tickets there is nothing to worry about. They use UPS for deliveries outside the UK so you will eventually get your tickets on time.

Thanks, that's what I wanted/needed to hear :)

Really glad ive got tickets for this. Im an arsenal fan so standing on the pitch whilst watching my favourite band live is going to be massive for me. I really am excited about this, more possibly than my previous two muse gigs.

And I'm a Spurs fan, so it kills me to go! ahh, the things I do... :LOL:

Seetickets haven't started our date yet and the 25th currently has 39% dispatched.

Wonder who we will get as support other than Dizzee. Foals would be nice

In an ideal world I'd want Crystal Castles just so I could go mental.

Shikari would be cool but wouldn't want Muse to be upstaged now would we? :p

Nah, noone can upstage Muse :D But im afraid i would destroy myself during Shikari and be totaly exhausted during Muse. But i'd love to see them live.

Now that we're getting closer, does anyone have any theories regarding stage design & setlist? We haven't heard anything about stage design, while there was a lot of buzz regarding it before the summer stadium tour 2010. And Matt said they were going to "play some old stuff at Emirates", will we see any glorious comebacks? I'm hoping for Showbiz, even though there is more or less no hope for it :(

Archived