Now that we're getting closer, does anyone have any theories regarding stage design & setlist? We haven't heard anything about stage design, while there was a lot of buzz regarding it before the summer stadium tour 2010. And Matt said they were going to "play some old stuff at Emirates", will we see any glorious comebacks? I'm hoping for Showbiz, even though there is more or less no hope for it :(

They are supposedly bringing Butterflies and Hurricanes and Fury back.

We also know that they have rehearsed Falling Away With You.

Other than that it will probably be the usual suspects. Maybe Dead Star will pop up as well. That's all we really know, anything else is just speculation.

Other than that it will probably be the usual suspects. Maybe Dead Star will pop up as well. That's all we really know, anything else is just speculation.

I wanna see Bliss live :D:D:D:D:D:D

Now that we're getting closer, does anyone have any theories regarding stage design & setlist? We haven't heard anything about stage design, while there was a lot of buzz regarding it before the summer stadium tour 2010. And Matt said they were going to "play some old stuff at Emirates", will we see any glorious comebacks? I'm hoping for Showbiz, even though there is more or less no hope for it :(

Don't forget that we're getting all b-sides and Origin backwards. ;)

In all seriousness though imagine if he was serious and Emirates 2 was actually going to be a b-sides/rarities gig and they just didn't bother formally announcing it.

I really want to surprise myself with this whole gig. I'm going only for the 2nd night at emirates, i dont wanna spoil myself the design of the stage neither the setlist. I think ill just turn off twitter, facebook, museboards for the last 2 weeks and hope noone will spoil it to me. But I would love some bsides and oldies, I was hoping for Muscle Museum when they played in Vienna, cause dom actually said that he would love to play it, but never happened. Well I got other top song, so i should be quiet :D Sunburn and Bliss, oh !

I'm hoping for The Vaccines to support again, that'd be mint :D

Also, I'm expecting Dead Star at every stadium gig.

The way 2nd Night Syndrome has gone this tour, I'm dreading the possibility that this gig is gonna get Dead Star and the all-round better setlist, while I'm going to night one...

The way 2nd Night Syndrome has gone this tour, I'm dreading the possibility that this gig is gonna get Dead Star and the all-round better setlist, while I'm going to night one...

2nd Night Syndrome hasn't been as bad as last tour though. Wembley and Brisbane on the last tour were just ridiculous.

2nd Night Syndrome hasn't been as bad as last tour though. Wembley and Brisbane on the last tour were just ridiculous.
I dunno... New York and Boston had nothing pre-Absolution the first night and then Origin/Showbiz stuff + Dead Star the second night, it's pretty bad.

I dunno... New York and Boston had nothing pre-Absolution the first night and then Origin/Showbiz stuff + Dead Star the second night, it's pretty bad.

Yeah, but that's America. There are different standards here. :(

Hmm...does May count as 'summer', do you think? I think of it as summer, but that's because I live in the desert where summer temperatures arrive in April. :p I'd rather have Dead Star than MM, but beggars (or Americans, in this case) can't be choosers.

When should we expect Gigs and Tours/See Tickets to start dispatching? I didn't have a good run in with See last year for Reading and had no idea they ran G&T >.>

I'm probably jumping the gun as normal haha

I got my tickets for 25th this morning so hopefully they will send them out this week. Here's hoping :D

Archived