for the muse fans looking for a drink when the boys are down the road the eaglet pub is 5 min walk from ground.

goto Finsbury park station walk down we arte at the crossing of seven sisters road and hornsey road.

open after the gig as well. if I don't see you at the pub see you at the gig.

It doesn't really matter because everyone is let in at around the same time.

If you're at the front of your gate, you'll almost certainly make it to the barrier.

or if you have a certain someone with you who get you a barrier spot after one song :cool:

Aked gigsandtours why they can send one of the ticets but not the other, this is the answer:

"Please note that you will be required to collect your ticket(s) for

MUSE as they will not be physically dispatched.

Recently many orders sent via secure mail to overseas addresses have been lost

in the post. We are unable to track items through the Royal Mail system once

they have left the UK, therefore, lost tickets cannot be replaced.

To prevent this, we require that you collect your tickets at the venue on the

night of the show."

They can't even answer a question...

And they did send the O2 tickets without any problems...

I reallyreally hope they play Micro Cuts this gig or the saturday gig, I can die happy if I've seen that song live. Shouldn't be impossible, since they played it once during the stadium tour, right?

I reallyreally hope they play Micro Cuts this gig or the saturday gig, I can die happy if I've seen that song live. Shouldn't be impossible, since they played it once during the stadium tour, right?

Impossible to tell at this point. Just don't get your hopes up.

I'm nearly panicking right now because I don't know what they will do with my tickets!

I bought two for 26th on seetickets and they say that they dispatch 7-10 days before the event. Since I live in Austria and I fly to London on the 23rd I'm really scared that the tickets won't make it in time.

So I wrote to the customer service and they said:

"Please note that you will be required to collect your ticket(s) for

MUSE as they will not be physically dispatched.

Recently many orders sent via secure mail to overseas addresses have been lost

in the post. We are unable to track items through the Royal Mail system once

they have left the UK, therefore, lost tickets cannot be replaced.

To prevent this, we require that you collect your tickets at the venue on the

night of the show."

I'm not sure if that's true because the "live dispatch report" on their site tells me that they dispatched 90% of the tickets for the 25th already.

So I changed my address to my friend's address in London, where I will be staying...

Does anyone know what's happening and if they will be dispatched and when??!?!

:confused::unsure:

Stage was at the Clock End for Coldplay too, so you'd expect it to be for this especially if it's on the seating plan.

Might have to wear my Spurs shirt for this

Someone did that at Coldplay. Me of course in my Arsenal shirt. We had exchanges of looks. ;)

Someone did that at Coldplay. Me of course in my Arsenal shirt. We had exchanges of looks. ;)

I suppose youre from London, do you think the Arsenal Shop will be opened ? I want to buy the Arsenal shirt from Emirates soo badly ! :)

You winked at him? :wtf:

Who would the child support? :eek:

It would be a tough one for them, but Arsenal usually come ahead of Spurs in most cases so...

/or some other shit bant

I suppose youre from London, do you think the Arsenal Shop will be opened ? I want to buy the Arsenal shirt from Emirates soo badly ! :)

I don't see why it wouldn't be considering the extra business they'll get. If it isn't, there's another Arsenal store next to Finsbury Park tube station which isn't far. Bear in mind both close by 4pm on Sunday's though.

I don't see why it wouldn't be considering the extra business they'll get. If it isn't, there's another Arsenal store next to Finsbury Park tube station which isn't far. Bear in mind both close by 4pm on Sunday's though.

Thanks. I have actually tons of another questions, but its too soon to ask, I'm going to be in London for 3 days without any kind of hotel. So there is a lot of questions :D Thanks alot for now :)

That makes no sense at all. They are clueless.

I've heard this sort of thing before. As you are allocated a seat, the tickets can be replaced since if they are reported missing and someone turns up with them, that someone can be booted out. It's not so easy with a GA ticket.

Archived