Ari had his 25th tickets sent to me because they wouldn't post them to Sweden.

I'm pretty sure we checked this before buying the tickets there :indiff: I am already so upset that we can't go and now we can't even sell them? Well, I guess I can change the delievery adress easily if someone buys them in the end.

Ok, I read tons of pages now but I am still confused. Gigsandtours sends the 25th tickets overseas but not the ones for the 26th? Because Tiia and me can't go to the gigs and that would mean we can't even sell them? We picked that company so we don't have to collect them at the office :indiff:

Ari had his 25th tickets sent to me because they wouldn't post them to Sweden.

I'm pretty sure we checked this before buying the tickets there :indiff: I am already so upset that we can't go and now we can't even sell them? Well, I guess I can change the delievery adress easily if someone buys them in the end.

Trufax. Apparently they DO send the seated tickets though, which is why that one guy got his 25th ticket sent. I think.

Thank you for all the responses guys. I really appritiate it ! :rolleyes: Were really concidering now, a cheap hotel eventhough it will be more expensive now. When i was in London 5 years ago I stayed in some formula hotel which was quite cheap if I remember correctly. so i might look for that one, eventhough its really far from the stadium.I'm sorry if i was being stubborn earlier, we were just looking for bit of adventure :rolleyes::rolleyes: Noone wants to get stabbed, naturally. :)

I think all the questions have been answered. Except one, should I or can I stay in London after the gig or should I go to the airport imidately ? As I said earlier we want to take some walk. The question is if we're gonna get stabbed (again :D)? :)

Thank you guys once more ! Cheers

haha yes, anyone sleeping it overnight is a bit mad in my opinion :LOL:

So I wont be arriving that long before the doors open, since my dads driving me and a friend up. My question is, if I queue for 2 or 3 hours (yus I know it depends what gate I'm assigned to when my tickets finally come through, but for now lets just assume its the busiest) where will this get me in the stadium? Ideally I'd love to be in the front half or quarter of the stadium (not fussed about being crushed at the barrier if I'm particularly honest :LOL: ) . Haven't been to a stadium gig before, and seating at the o2 was hardly a problem since we could just turn up when we pleased - so your answers would be greatly appreciated, cheers guys :D

What's all this shit with the trains? I only live a few miles north, but I'd have to leave at fucking 10:30 to get back to Borehamwood!

As a result, I have to get a shiteload of buses to get to Kings Cross, and then get the rail from there... What a joke.

What's all this shit with the trains? I only live a few miles north, but I'd have to leave at fucking 10:30 to get back to Borehamwood!

As a result, I have to get a shiteload of buses to get to Kings Cross, and then get the rail from there... What a joke.

It's bank holiday weekend - fewer trains and shit.

Two separate ticket orders tracked within five minutes of each other this afternoon :)

Muse - xxxxxxxx

Emirates Stadium, London

Order received: Tuesday, 27 Nov 2012 at 6:54PM

Sunday, 26 May 2013 at 5:00PM

1x General Admission

£54.45

1x Transaction Fee (what's this?) £5.25

Total £59.70

Overall despatch progress for this event:

88% of tickets despatched

We are in the process of despatching tickets for this event.

Tickets have been sent to our secure courier on 02 May 2013. They will typically deliver your order within one week of receiving it.

Resend my confirmation email

Muse - xxxxxxxx

Emirates Stadium, London

Order received: Wednesday, 21 Nov 2012 at 9:34AM

Sunday, 26 May 2013 at 5:00PM

2x General Admission

£108.90

1x Transaction Fee (what's this?) £5.25

Total £114.15

Overall despatch progress for this event:

0% of tickets despatched. We are awaiting delivery of tickets for this event. Your tickets will be despatched as soon as they arrive.

We are awaiting delivery of tickets for this event. As soon as they are in stock we will send them to you.

Resend my confirmation emai

Hope that helps those of you waiting for tickets for the 26th :)

:wtf::rolleyes:

shiroo- sleeping outside the stadium??? you must be mad- but hey good luck- I don't know what the local police will think of this though. I really would suggest a hotel or a youth hostel though- you'll be in much better shape for the gig as well (especially if you're standing by the barrier for about 6 hours)

I've queued for bands (well U2) but that's been from 10am-ish and that's staying in a hotel and I've been knackered by the end of the day (or maybe I'm getting old)

shiroo- sleeping outside the stadium??? you must be mad- but hey good luck- I don't know what the local police will think of this though. I really would suggest a hotel or a youth hostel though- you'll be in much better shape for the gig as well (especially if you're standing by the barrier for about 6 hours)

I've queued for bands (well U2) but that's been from 10am-ish and that's staying in a hotel and I've been knackered by the end of the day (or maybe I'm getting old)

I've updated it, eventually we agreed and already booked hotel. Although queueing outside isnt that bad actually. Ive queued in freezing november for muse for 10 hours, and with a group of friendly musers, it was piece of cake :)

I've updated it, eventually we agreed and already booked hotel. Although queueing outside isnt that bad actually. Ive queued in freezing november for muse for 10 hours, and with a group of friendly musers, it was piece of cake :)

Oh yes, I think plenty of us have done that, it's often great fun :)

Archived