I do have a staff ID to get in and out of the stadium so screw queuing, a couple of minutes before gates I'll roll up at the staff entrance and see you all at the barrier :p

I hope that doesn't work, because then you're just as bad as the people you hate...

Unless you get me in easy, then I'm fine with it.

Of course, unless you're French then it's perfectly okay to hold spots for people who don't turn up until 4pm and end up ahead of you despite being there since 2am. Fucking French. (I'm still mad about that, okay?)

I do have a staff ID to get in and out of the stadium so screw queuing, a couple of minutes before gates I'll roll up at the staff entrance and see you all at the barrier :p

Seems like you're a fucking French yourself.

Call me what you like, I've heard it all before :p

Sigh. You're just being very hypocritical, but I guess you're a lost case and there's no point in telling you that. If you're not dedicated enough to be queuing why do you even bother to be at the barrier?

Sigh. You're just being very hypocritical, but I guess you're a lost case and there's no point in telling you that. If you're not dedicated enough to be queuing why do you even bother to be at the barrier?

Not dedicated enough? Well excuse you. I got to SBE at 2am. I'm doing all four stadium UK dates. I queued outside Radio 2 from midday without any guarantee of getting in. I'm using my initiative to get in before everyone else. Deal with it. :)

Not dedicated enough? Well excuse you. I got to SBE at 2am. I'm doing all four stadium UK dates. I queued outside Radio 2 from midday without any guarantee of getting in. I'm using my initiative to get in before everyone else. Deal with it. :)

You're acting like Billy Big Bollocks on here, but on Facebook, you said you were 'trolling'

Please make your mind up.

Archived