Why is it when I dont have any money so cant get concert tickets there are still tickets available yet when I do have the money they sell out minutes after going on sale.

Erm, isn't that the preferable way round? You can't afford them now but they're still available (and fingers crossed that'll be the case when you have the money), and when they sold out quickly you at least had a punt at getting them...

I could have missed the point here. :)

Hi guys, just wondering if someone can hopefully put my mind at rest O:-)

Im after Level 1 unreserved seating and bought in pre-sale on wednesday....at work, on my phone, under the desk :-P so wasnt too sure what buttons i was hitting. I ended up with General Admission, did i get the right ones??

Hi guys, just wondering if someone can hopefully put my mind at rest O:-)

Im after Level 1 unreserved seating and bought in pre-sale on wednesday....at work, on my phone, under the desk :-P so wasnt too sure what buttons i was hitting. I ended up with General Admission, did i get the right ones??

Yes.

Guys did i buy the wrong ticket ? I meant to buy the standing tickets and i paid already but now when i see my receipt ,end up i have a row and seats number ? :(

everyone who buys the standing ticket is like that or just only me ?

could someone explain to me please ...

Guys did i buy the wrong ticket ? I meant to buy the standing tickets and i paid already but now when i see my receipt ,end up i have a row and seats number ? :(

everyone who buys the standing ticket is like that or just only me ?

could someone explain to me please ...

If it says "General Admission" somewhere you are fine, sometimes on standing tickets they have rows and seats on them. If it doesn't then you've bought the wrong type and will need to buy GA tickets

I just panicked because I missed all the sales and looked at all the dates and there are still so many tickets left that I spent ages panicking even more because I couldn't decide on a date...I finally picked this one but it seems like there are bazillions of tickets left...What's going on?

guys how early will u get to there before the gig start ? :p

is there anybody out there think they can be in the first row ??

I queued for 8 and a half hours to get barrier at Glasgow and 9 hours to get 2nd row at Dublin. Not gonna try for a barrier spot at the stadium gigs as you probably (in my opinion) get a better experience further back. Will still queue early though just for the craic :D

Can't believe its still not sold out...really thinking of doing the first night at London, to make it 4/4... at the mome im seeing them at Coventry, London 2nd night and Manchester...ahhh soooo tempted now

Know the feeling - I have a first night ticket and as much as I said I would rather keep my ears for other shows, it is extremely tempting to get one for this one.

Can't believe its still not sold out...really thinking of doing the first night at London, to make it 4/4... at the mome im seeing them at Coventry, London 2nd night and Manchester...ahhh soooo tempted now

I'm not really surprised, they're starting to decline in popularity I'd say. Plus it's harder to sell an entire Stadium tour across the country, people are much less likely to travel.

Archived