Wow. All the way to UK for Muse.

I'm going there for a family holiday and coincidentally they're playing in London. Will be watching The Killers at Wembley on 22nd June as well.

Anyway, for Muse I'm only going on 2nd day GA. Will not be able to queue from the morning 'cos my flight only lands at 12:30 on the day itself. But my hotel (apartment) is very near Emirates Stadium. Just one tube station away (Finsbury Park).

Are you staying at the apartment style hotel on Wilberforce? Sounds like the one my friends and I are going to. :)

Anyone know if there's just one GA queue at this stadium or if we'll be split somehow? We're a rather large group of friends going on Sunday, and we don't want to get separated. :unsure:

Are you staying at the apartment style hotel on Wilberforce? Sounds like the one my friends and I are going to. :)

Anyone know if there's just one GA queue at this stadium or if we'll be split somehow? We're a rather large group of friends going on Sunday, and we don't want to get separated. :unsure:

I'm not sure if that's the one. Gotta check with my parents.

Seems like that apartment will be filled with Musers :p

Btw, which ticket merchant did you order from?

Gigs and tours. I bought the tickets using the presale code.

After I purchased the tickets. I went in to the website to check the order, and they allowed me to opt to collect the tickets at venue. They sent another confirmation email after stating that the tickets will be collected at the venue.

Dang, still alone for the gig. Need to find peeps to go with, or maybe I will just make friends with people at the line.

I was in block 102 row 3, moved to block 93 row 24!!!!! I booked in the pre-sale to get good seats to be offered these ones 3 months later is not good enough really.

Also what production changes could be happening so far back in the stadium? This is very odd.

Could be anything - most likely that a lighting tower is positioned so that you couldn't see the stage.

Last time I went to Emirates there were multiple gates for GA :)

Just wondering how someone from another country would acquire tickets to this event. Seriously considering coming to London from the US for this gig.

Would I just hit up ticketmaster, because it doesn't seem like the gigs and tours site is set up for international monetary units. (I don't blame them for not wanting to take the dollar given its impending doom, lol)

Gotta do some research! :)

Just wondering how someone from another country would acquire tickets to this event. Seriously considering coming to London from the US for this gig.

Would I just hit up ticketmaster, because it doesn't seem like the gigs and tours site is set up for international monetary units. (I don't blame them for not wanting to take the dollar given its impending doom, lol)

Gotta do some research! :)

I'm travelling from Singapore. Bought my tickets from ticketmaster.co.uk and opted to ship it to Singapore.

I bought my tickets to The Killers @ Wembley from SEE tickets (Same company as gigsandtours) and they offered to let me collect my tickets at the venue.

Maybe if you buy from Gigs & Tours u can opt for collection at event venue.

I bought tickets from right here in America, woke up at 2 in the morning to do it :LOL:. They'll have you pick 'Will Call' instead of delivery, so it's no big deal.

I don't think they even charged me the transaction fee, even though the ticket price was in GBP. (Whereas my flight was in $ but Citi charged me the foreign transaction fee for that one. :indiff: )

Can't wait for this gig!!! :dance::facemelt:

Apparently Matt told tonight's crowd to go to Emirates where they'd play some old songs. :shifty:

Let the speculation begin! :happy:

I'm really hoping for dead star again. I'd be so frustrated if it turns out they only played it last night and never again :( I could've been at the gig last night if it werent for family issues :( ah whatever. Doing both emirates and a few other gigs this year, hopefully I'll get to hear some more rare stuff :) I'd love some songs from showbiz, and basically all of absolution....:)

anyone got any ideas on set list yet, i need to update my Ipod!!!:LOL:

I made one, but it's a bit far-fetched, because I have 29 songs, and some that people would doubt they'd ever play again, but here it is:

Unsustainable

Supremacy

Supermassive

Map

Bliss

Panic Station

Resistance

Big Freeze

Animals

SFA

RBS

Butterflies

Madness

Save Me

Liquid State

Fury

TiRO

Follow Me

Dead Star

Muscle Museum

Apocalypse Please

Knights

Isolated System

Uprising

Starlight

Survival

PiB

Hysteria

SS

I think this tour could be the last outing of PiB for a while.

I made one, but it's a bit far-fetched, because I have 29 songs, and some that people would doubt they'd ever play again, but here it is:

Unsustainable

Supremacy

Supermassive

Map

Bliss

Panic Station

Resistance

Big Freeze

Animals

SFA

RBS

Butterflies

Madness

Save Me

Liquid State

Fury

TiRO

Follow Me

Dead Star

Muscle Museum

Apocalypse Please

Knights

Isolated System

Uprising

Starlight

Survival

PiB

Hysteria

SS

I think this tour could be the last outing of PiB for a while.

Aw and thats actually an amazing setlist..though it would prob be half of that maybe, hopefully not of course.

Archived