Nope, I couldn't buy Barcelona tickets because it said I had already used my code (2 tickets for Coventry).

oh, i suppose the "one use per website" thesis isn't correct then. i'm sorry for spreading false information...

Yeah I see that now. Don't think anyone had worked that out before I posted though.

yeah, true. the post i quoted from the "Stadium Pre-Sales Start Tomorrow" thread was posted after you posted here.

But as it turns out, that thesis i quoted was wrong anyway...

I *was* going to say that despite there being plenty of tickets on eBay, none have sold.

But then I saw that there have been 2 sales - £150 and £160, each for a pair of GA tickets. Assuming they're not fake sales, it's amazing what stupid people are out there...

I am too old to stand these days and also like to be able to see. And to be able put my bag & coat down. Things like that become important when you reach a certain age ;) After having a heart attack at the price, I went for the Club seats, but now feel like a massive tit as I didn't realise the general admission were also for unreserved seats. Oh well. Got block 61, which looks ok. Interested to know if there were any better blocks available.

You are never too old! :cool::

I'll 53 by then and I won't be standing ......

but down the front jumping up and down and singing with my 16 son by my side :musesign:

Ive managed to get Conventry, London on the Sunday and Manchester, as much as id love to have bought the ticket for the first night of London, had to think money and well...i think im already having a good mix seeing them at the three out three places that they are playing :D

I would rather stand, but the people I'm going with would rather have somewhere to sit, I would like lower tier as I'd rather not be up in the gods!

Explain to them about GA tickets being unreserved lower tier too then! :D means if they have a sudden change of heart you can drag them to the standing area!

Ahhhh! I got my tickets for both London nights! So excited though it's six months away.

I got upper tier seats but i don't care, i'm seeing a Muse stadium gig, a bloody stadium gig; the best thing in the world. LOVE IT!

Really easy to get tickets as well, i was expecting a massive queue but it was all confirmed within 10 minutes. :D

Can't wait. :3

Archived