Thank you for your help.

Yeah I shall contact Ticketmaster and check if they can send it out before I travel out.

Alternatively, can I opt to collect the tickets at the Emirates stadium box office?

I'm sure TM will be able to tell you if that's an option. If you were planning on queueing early to try for a barrier spot, box office collection wouldn't be the ideal choice because you won't know at which gate to queue until the box office opens.

If you're not bothered about being near the front, or if you're buying a seated ticket, that won't be an issue for you.

I'm sure TM will be able to tell you if that's an option. If you were planning on queueing early to try for a barrier spot, box office collection wouldn't be the ideal choice because you won't know at which gate to queue until the box office opens.

If you're not bothered about being near the front, or if you're buying a seated ticket, that won't be an issue for you.

Thanks for the tip. Sadly there isn't Box Office Collection option for Emirates Stadium.

It costs 18 pounds to ship the tickets to my country (Singapore)

Gotta finalise my flight to London first though.

What time will Muse walk out on stage?

My flight only arrives in London at 12:15pm on that day. By the time I leave the airport etc and reach the hotel I won't be able to get in the stadium by 16:30pm

I don't mind missing the first opening act though.

What time will Muse walk out on stage?

My flight only arrives in London at 12:15pm on that day. By the time I leave the airport etc and reach the hotel I won't be able to get in the stadium by 16:30pm

I don't mind missing the first opening act though.

I couldn't see them coming on before 8-8:30

Gigs and Tours don't send tickets abroad and you'll have to ask Ticketmaster if they'll definitely send your tickets in time. All I can tell you is Ticketmaster do send tickets abroad if that option shows on your chosen event and I have friends who have successfully ordered tickets booked had them sent to non - UK addresses.

Gigs and Tours don't send tickets abroad and you'll have to ask Ticketmaster if they'll definitely send your tickets in time. All I can tell you is Ticketmaster do send tickets abroad if that option shows on your chosen event and I have friends who have successfully ordered tickets booked had them sent to non - UK addresses.

I bought tickets for Wembley 2010 from Seetickets (Gigsandtours) and they ended up sending them abroad. Maybe it's just to nearby countries though. Singapore might be a bit too far.

Thanks for your input.

Just curious, if I use my card to make the purchase but ship it to a relative in UK. How would ticketmaster/seetickets know if the billing and shipping address are different?

Having a bigger trouble booking tickets for The Killers @ Wembley cos I travel out almost a month before they perform.

I bought tickets for Wembley 2010 from Seetickets (Gigsandtours) and they ended up sending them abroad. Maybe it's just to nearby countries though. Singapore might be a bit too far.

You were very lucky! I know of people who live in Ireland and even they couldn't get their tickets sent to them!

Thanks for your input.

Just curious, if I use my card to make the purchase but ship it to a relative in UK. How would ticketmaster/seetickets know if the billing and shipping address are different?

Because they'll check your card details are correct, meaning you have to enter the correct billing address. If you enter an incorrect billing address, they'll decline your card.

You were very lucky! I know of people who live in Ireland and even they couldn't get their tickets sent to them!

Well I hope they send them out this time as well. There's really nothing worse than showing up and not knowing which gate you're supposed to be at. I might ring them closer to the day and find out.

Well I hope they send them out this time as well. There's really nothing worse than showing up and not knowing which gate you're supposed to be at. I might ring them closer to the day and find out.

You should be able to arrange to have them sent to an alternative (UK) address if they say they can't post them to you. If there was an option for international delivery though, maybe G&T/See have changed their policy. Good luck :)

You should be able to arrange to have them sent to an alternative (UK) address if they say they can't post them to you. If there was an option for international delivery though, maybe G&T/See have changed their policy. Good luck :)

I guess so! If they won't send them abroad, would you mind taking them for me? :happy:

No, of course not! What about Alix? Did you order for both of you, or will they send her tickets over to NI?

I ordered for both of us, but I was just thinking in case they don't send them to her either. I ordered our Dublin tickets and Ticketmaster refused to send them to her for some reason (can't remember why now). Although they ended up sending me the tickets anyway hah.

I ordered for both of us, but I was just thinking in case they don't send them to her either. I ordered our Dublin tickets and Ticketmaster refused to send them to her for some reason (can't remember why now). Although they ended up sending me the tickets anyway hah.

Well I'm happy for all the tickets to be sent to my address if they won't send them to either of you :)

Just ordered my tickets.

"Muse - Pitch Standing and Level 1 Unreserved Seats"

Based on ticketmaster, I can either opt to be in the general admission (free standing) or sit at any of the Level 1 seats right?

Costs 18 pounds to ship it to Singapore.

Btw, in my order summary it says the following

Ups Overseas Secure Despatch

Tmuk Overseas Post, London

Fri 31 Jan 2014, 23:59

2014?!

What do those lines mean anyway

It seems that See Tickets send tickets abroad. I asked the customer service and here is their reply:

Thank you for your email. We will dispatch your tickets to your Switzerland address. However, if you do not receive them in the post 49-hours prior to the event, please call the number in my signature and we will make alternative arrangements.

Hey, sorry if this has been posted already but when can we expect the tickets? I just might have an issue with moving house in the next month or 2. getting quite panicky about it! surely they can send to an alternative address? And i'm guessing 'General Admission' is standing right? Thanks :)

Hey, sorry if this has been posted already but when can we expect the tickets? I just might have an issue with moving house in the next month or 2. getting quite panicky about it! surely they can send to an alternative address? And i'm guessing 'General Admission' is standing right? Thanks :)

Depends on who you ordered from, but for most ticket sites you can change your address. Either that or give them a call and explain the situation. The tickets probably won't be posted until -earliest- mid-late April.

And yes, GA is standing.

Archived