Thanks! :) Got them off Gigsandtours, would of prefered ticketmaster but I was leaving it too long deciding whether or not I could afford them then I just got them after I saw they were sold out on ticketmaster lol. Now to find someone to go with :p aren't I generous :happy::LOL: But yeah I'll give them a call and hope it doesn't go to shit :LOL:

Thanks! :) Got them off Gigsandtours, would of prefered ticketmaster but I was leaving it too long deciding whether or not I could afford them then I just got them after I saw they were sold out on ticketmaster lol. Now to find someone to go with :p aren't I generous :happy::LOL: But yeah I'll give them a call and hope it doesn't go to shit :LOL:

With Gigsandtours you can just enter in your tracking number and some other details to "track" the tickets, and from that page you can also update your address.

Hey! I am from Singapore too and will be travelling alone. Are you going with anyone? Opted to collect tickets from venue.

Just ordered my tickets.

"Muse - Pitch Standing and Level 1 Unreserved Seats"

Based on ticketmaster, I can either opt to be in the general admission (free standing) or sit at any of the Level 1 seats right?

Costs 18 pounds to ship it to Singapore.

Btw, in my order summary it says the following

2014?!

What do those lines mean anyway

Hey! I am from Singapore too and will be travelling alone. Are you going with anyone? Opted to collect tickets from venue.

Hey,

are you travelling to UK solely for seeing Muse?

I'm going with my family.

Ordered my tickets from ticketmaster and they'll post it to my house.

Hey,

are you travelling to UK solely for seeing Muse?

I'm going with my family.

Ordered my tickets from ticketmaster and they'll post it to my house.

Yea alone. Main reason is Muse. But I will be going on a 20 day tour of Europe since I am there anyway. Planned the tour after I acquired the tickets. Going both days, seated on the first day, GA on second.

Yea alone. Main reason is Muse. But I will be going on a 20 day tour of Europe since I am there anyway. Planned the tour after I acquired the tickets. Going both days, seated on the first day, GA on second.

Wow. All the way to UK for Muse.

I'm going there for a family holiday and coincidentally they're playing in London. Will be watching The Killers at Wembley on 22nd June as well.

Anyway, for Muse I'm only going on 2nd day GA. Will not be able to queue from the morning 'cos my flight only lands at 12:30 on the day itself. But my hotel (apartment) is very near Emirates Stadium. Just one tube station away (Finsbury Park).

Hi

I'm new here hope this is the right place to post.

I've today received an email from Gigs & Tours saying my seat allocation has been changed due to "production changes".

I was in block 102 row 3, moved to block 93 row 24!!!!! I booked in the pre-sale to get good seats to be offered these ones 3 months later is not good enough really.

Also what production changes could be happening so far back in the stadium? This is very odd.

If there's anyone who can shed light on this or in a similar situation I'd like to hear.

I've contacted the booking people and told them it's not good enough, await their reply!!! :mad:

Thanks

Archived