If I had the money would have traveled to every show in the UK, if id had a ridiculous amount of money i would have done the UK and Europe, thats how much my loves extends for Muse, but as it is, can only afford the 3/4 shows for this tour, as well as trying to fit it all around work. But yeah I dont think travel is much of a issue for the die hards... the shows in a way are all pretty close, there's none in Ireland or Scotland...

I'm not really surprised, they're starting to decline in popularity I'd say. Plus it's harder to sell an entire Stadium tour across the country, people are much less likely to travel.

If the O2 was anything to go by this year and what a pain it was getting tickets I don't think their popularity is waning. The 2nd Law has had a more divisive effect on fans than previous albums because it is a definite change in direction but the die hards will always be there to support Muse.

Like another thread that is discussing it to death, these dates were announced at completely the wrong time and there has definitely been less of a promotional push on this occasion. That's down to poor management and a shoddy promoter so Muse should perhaps think about sorting out their support network.

A savvy promoter would have announced one date for London and then followed up with an "extra date due to demand" like they did originally with Wembley 2007. Chances are we would be discussing a sold out gig instead of one selling a bit slower than previous tours. Also, the Emirates is more expensive, we've been very lucky to be able to see Muse for lower ticket prices than other big, popular bands charge and to now see tickets on sale for £93 right on top of Christmas is a bit galling.

I still think people are prepared to travel for cheaper venues, there are cheap hotel deals if you book early enough so I don't think that's a problem for those who are willing to do that.

I don't believe it'll be long before it's sold out, when people have more money after Christmas the ticket sales will start moving along

Well I'm going to the Saturday show too and will probably end up going straight from there into the queue for Sunday's show :happy:

I'm going to both shows as well and was just planning on turning up early in the morning...Now that I think about it, there won't be much of a gap between me going back to wherever I end up staying and getting back in the queue :stunned:

Maybe I'll end up doing this as well, idk. I'm going with someone on the Saturday and on my own (so far) on the Sunday though so I have no idea whether I'll be able to or not lol

I actually think that T2L is more back to the original sound, not really going in much of a new direction... I hear a lot of Showbiz era b sides and OOS on that album, which I love because that's my favourite era of muse.

I think that's most fans favorites haha :LOL:

Well, madness came to me again, and I finally decided to buy a standing ticket for tis gig... I don't know if I can actually fly to London in May, but I could not resist to the temptation :p ...

I hope to be there that day and to have the possibility to meet many musers because I will probably go alone to make a dream true (a gig in London) if nobody will be mad enough to follow me :LOL:

So... After they decided to cancel their SECOND show in Stockholm I just decided f*ck it! I randomly just bought three tickets for this show and I'll take the flight over to the UK. I WILL see them on this tour.

Now I just need to find two other people to join me :D

Archived