matthijs

I wonder if that's because he damaged 00 at Glastonbury, or is it because it's part of a different rig?

Probably different rig.

I think he's left it too late, they've started appearing at the end of the tour.

Can't decide whether to get a refinish on the MA-2 or get a cort fml

I don't see why they'd use the other rig for it, the distance from Glasto to Paris really isn't that far. Wasn't particularly focused on the Glasto broadcast though so not sure what he possibly did to trash it?

He threw it up in the air hard enough that he almost fell over, iirc.

I need to go find a torrent for it.

He started playing the guitar way, way too late.

That's why I wondered if they weren't selling well, so told him to drag it out for publicity.

n00b question, but what types of refinishes will they do on an MA-2?

Came to terms with the fact we'll never afford an actual custom. :(

He threw it up in the air hard enough that he almost fell over, iirc.

I need to go find a torrent for it.

He started playing the guitar way, way too late.

That's why I wondered if they weren't selling well, so told him to drag it out for publicity.

n00b question, but what types of refinishes will they do on an MA-2?

Came to terms with the fact we'll never afford an actual custom. :(

Black glitter is what I want

Boyfriend really wants the holosparkle, but I hear they don't do it anymore?

Adrian told me a couple of months ago that the holoflake (re)-finish is "on hold" for now until they've moved to a new facility.

Spent a good two hours with my guitars yesterday after not having much time for them lately and forgot how much heavier the black glitter one is which is strange. Find that even with back problems I can play the satin black one for an hour and a half standing before I start to ache a little but can only get through 7 or 8 songs on the glitter before having to change to the satin. Gonna have to keep weight in mind for my next one I think

Spent a good two hours with my guitars yesterday after not having much time for them lately and forgot how much heavier the black glitter one is which is strange. Find that even with back problems I can play the satin black one for an hour and a half standing before I start to ache a little but can only get through 7 or 8 songs on the glitter before having to change to the satin. Gonna have to keep weight in mind for my next one I think

That's interesting, I always thought my satin black was on the heavy side. Couldn't imagine going heavier.

(Thanks for the help on Instagram btw)

At this point he'll just take up all the remaining numbers if they don't sell out :facemelt:

That's what I'm worried about. I just picked up my drone: 90 strap as well.

Also, only got back two hours ago, and rushed to put these on. A bit more pale than the real material, but not bad at all... especially since they won't turn green.

13512064_10154123153215944_7224310366398423851_n.jpg?oh=8367564fcda8f27ceff1ebbc2c220693&oe=57F5FC9F

Now comes the fun of setting up the FRX.

Archived