matthijs

Kill button does kinda look weird. Button aside though that's gorgeous :stunned:

I don't mind it. Would look far worse with a switch there.

6 1/2 including the mini-MOC ;)

Apparently it's about 6.59, if I'm doing the maths correctly :nerd:

It's going to be interesting seeing a rounded guitar with a sustainiac in place of the neck P90.

Also, to be fair, I think the kill button is a useful add-on when you have the sustainiac and floyd rose.

Are you having an MA bomber made?

Well, I have one for each at the moment, but I don't think I'd pay £50 for a third, that's all. I might consider another deluxe one if they're still going but that's still a way off yet. I'll see though.

I have good news for you

https://www.mansons.co.uk/product/manson-leather-strap-deluxe-8111

I bought one last week, and it is slightly different from my others. Mainly a smaller logo.

Dat stealth strap :love:

I'm almost tempted to put a floyd on that new guitar, but I have the SDL coming in a few months.

It's just because it's the whole bomber style... although, the chrome MB doesn't have a floyd rose. What do you think?

only just noticed this, but I think this confirms the rumors he's been using the RPS set (see the windings on the ends of the plain strings)

Didn't Matt just have an Ernie Ball ad not too long ago saying those were his strings of choice? I am pretty sure a rep from Ernie Ball confirmed it on reddit too.

Didn't Matt just have an Ernie Ball ad not too long ago saying those were his strings of choice? I am pretty sure a rep from Ernie Ball confirmed it on reddit too.

The Ernie Ball CEO or whatever confirmed it, the ad just showed normal strings.

But the RPS windings are 100% visible in the new videos on Matt's instagram and also visible in other pictures I have seen before.

I guess I'm now in the waiting on delivery club, watching the pound to dollar fluctuation has new meaning.

Too bad I'm just waiting on a special MA batch to arrive, not a full custom.:batman:

What you waiting for?

I'm waiting for a cider apple red MA-2B which I ordered back in March. Adrian has told me it will be in soon and to contact him again at the end of this week as they're getting the delivery schedules in this week. So I'll email tonight.

Archived