matthijs

:LOL:

There's really not much to say if you know what my last one was. Just imagine it with a black gloss finish and a MIDI screen. :chuckle:

I know, but it's just that I was expecting a lot more paragraphs in the planning stages of this guitar... it really seems like you ordered it in five minutes like I do with mine!

I know, but it's just that I was expecting a lot more paragraphs in the planning stages of this guitar... it really seems like you ordered it in five minutes like I do with mine!

Haha, sorry, it's more a case that the planning was already done last time to be honest. This was just a case of 'can I swap this thing and that thing for this other thing and that other thing? Yep? How much? Okay, that seems alright, let's go for it'. Nothing really to plan, haha! I had vaguely thought about what I might want in a third guitar if I ever got one before, so I didn't have to take much time over it this time thankfully. Just need to get the deposit sorted out and then start waiting.

Is the new one going to be the same shape as your first custom?

Yep. Same shape, some woods and pickups, mostly same spec really. Planning for a slightly transparent black gloss finish instead of the aluminium though, and the XY screen instead of the 13 pin MIDI stuff, so the FF has to miss out as well for space, though I do like it a lot on my other one. Sustainer and piezo will stay in. Otherwise it will hopefully sound pretty much the same, but with the benefit of being able to change tuning, which I can't on the other one because I needed the trem. It's a matter of convenience really so I'm happy to keep the cost down a bit with a fairly sedate finish this time round.

Just watched the Glastonbury gig. Great show as always. I figured the setlist would've been something extraordinary with a possible special guest like last time and the rumors, but it was great nonetheless.

With the exception of SS, looks like he's gone exclusive with the Sustainiac. Totally digging the stealth bomber!

With the exception of SS, looks like he's gone exclusive with the Sustainiac. Totally digging the stealth bomber!

He still needs a bomber style guitar with a sustainiac

That was beautiful. Is it the first time it's been used?

And of course he just lobs it onto the floor after the song.

It is, though he also started using this one not long ago. Almost as nice as the chrome ones I think.

13055135_447453778795651_2881471916236473740_o.jpg

He still needs a bomber style guitar with a sustainiac

It is, though he also started using this one not long ago. Almost as nice as the chrome ones I think.

13055135_447453778795651_2881471916236473740_o.jpg

You should ask them what a Psychopaf is when you visit, James. PsychoPAF aka new Manson pickup? If that's the case, it's super cool :D

Not to sound bitchy/selfish, but I've got a lot of other things I need to do than ask questions from others.

@jbias12, let me help you decide.

attachment.php?attachmentid=15421&d=1369846332

#NotForSale

This is what made me want to get them in mine. You need to see them in real life I guess, but trust me on this one

Not to sound bitchy/selfish, but I've got a lot of other things I need to do than ask questions from others.

God, James. It's just me me me with you on this board isn't it? *scoff*

You better ask Tim what shampoo he uses or I'm going to fly off the handle.

In fact, we should draw up a small dossier of pressing questions for the works for you to hand in. Strictly after breakfast of course. I feel that gives us the best chance of wasting their time.

My question is thus:

"Following the brexit vote and in this time of social and economic change, do you feel people will be more or less likely to buy Boss OC-3s"

Stupid question is stupid. Sales of the oc3 will rocket as people will turn to coal to heat their homes following the economic meltdown.

Massive oversight on my part; when the electricity cuts out how will people escape the bloodbaths of the inner cities but by coal-powered locomotives?

I got to go into the workshop on Saturday and I saw Hugh was looking at the back of the 00 DR-1 and it had controls on the back, could that have anything to do with the PsychoPaf?

I was of the opinion that PsychoPaf is simply a pun referring to Matt himself xD

Massive oversight on my part; when the electricity cuts out how will people escape the bloodbaths of the inner cities but by coal-powered locomotives?

I still have an OC-3 if you need a bit of extra.

On a side note, we tried the new TC harmonizer (the one similar to a micro POG) and it's quite a bit better, and I thought the micro POG was already pretty decent.

They have an all day breakfast at my favorite place here. I had one at 3pm shortly after I got here.

Apparently this means that I won't get around to doing anything at all until I get back to the US.

You should ask them what a Psychopaf is when you visit, James. PsychoPAF aka new Manson pickup? If that's the case, it's super cool :D

I think it's pretty obvious what a psychopaf is, it's just a play on words to the original PAF humbuckers. And it also sounds super cheesy.

Custom deposit sent. Pound fell slightly again this morning so even after fees, I reckon I saved about £75 overall. Happy enough with that.

[Hidden=Exchange rate]Screenshot_25590627_100246.png

Figured I'd get it done before the UK markets open and start trying to save things a bit. A nice bonus anyway.

Custom deposit sent. Pound fell slightly again this morning so even after fees, I reckon I saved about £75 overall. Happy enough with that.

[Hidden=Exchange rate]Screenshot_25590627_100246.png

Figured I'd get it done before the UK markets open and start trying to save things a bit. A nice bonus anyway.

Congratulations Bs. How long did they quote for this one?

Archived